Payne Hass

• There is a report on a league sote saying rabbits have signed him. I’m sure I’ve read on this forum before that he is a great young talent from keebra park.

• RLW report this…. 16 yo an bigger than Taumololo

• Sounds like a good prospect every nrl club plus nfl teams after him.

• Souths to sign Payne Haas

By Paul Ostridge
    Published on Sep. 10, 2016
    South Sydney are set to pull off a major signing, securing the services of Warriors teenager Payne Haas.

Haas, 16, is considered one of the best youngsters going around, with all NRL clubs thought to be interested.

Rugby League Week reports that the Bunnies are set to win the race with Haas to line up for their NYC side next year as he would still be too young for first grade.

The young prop, who is already 193cm and 110kg, grew up on the Gold Coast and was with the Titans before joining the Warriors on a scholarship.

• It’s a weird name, that’s for sure

• @TigerWoods:

It’s a weird name, that’s for sure

He’d be sick of pain in the ass jokes.

• @gallagher:

@TigerWoods:

I wouldn’t be making them anywhere he could hear them!

• @Yossarian:

@gallagher:

@TigerWoods:

I wouldn’t be making them anywhere he could hear them!

Otherwise you’ll feel the pain (LOL).

• You know what they say, “No Payne, No Gain”

• @innsaneink:

RLW report this…. 16 yo an bigger than Taumololo

Size at that age can be a double-edged sword though. Used to trampling over the opposition until their growth stops and everybody else catches up-then they don’t know what to do.

• @Fade To Black:

@innsaneink:

RLW report this…. 16 yo an bigger than Taumololo

Size at that age can be a double-edged sword though. Used to trampling over the opposition until their growth stops and everybody else catches up-then they don’t know what to do.

Yeah…I know…but when that comes with

Haas, 16, is considered one of the best youngsters going around, with all NRL clubs thought to be interested.

…well…

Which reminds me though…whats going on with Pif Pifeliti…Balmain Jnrs?

• Would have been great if we could sign him. Has been one of Keebra’s best this year by all reports but we never seem to have been in with a shot at him.

Didn’t realise he was only 16 though.

Had an agreement with the Titans and Warriors and soon to be Souths. That’s a lot of clubs for a 16 year old.

• Was I the only one that saw “Hayne Pass” when I first read this thread title?

• @Cultured Bogan:

Was I the only one that saw “Hayne Pass” when I first read this thread title?

No, your not on your own CB
    I read it a couple of times thinking there was a typo in there somewhere.

Recent Topics