Raiders and Panthers

• Is it me or did both these sides play way better against us than they have this week? Both of them have been flat so far, they were on fire against us.

• Banned

@TIGER:

Is it me or did both these sides play way better against us than they have this week? Both of them have been flat so far, they were on fire against us.

We make any team look good TIGER, even Newcastle! 😆

• Panthers are on fire right now

• We were abysmal against both.

• Banned

Not hard to be on fire against a side who refuses to tackle.

• I thought the Panthrers looked very good today."""

• @goldcoast tiger:

I thought the Panthrers looked very good today."""

They were very good , plus the dogs had to contend with Jarryd ( no try ) Maxwell 😆

• I wonder if anyone noticed the reason why we got beat comprehensively against these teams?
    There was one distinct difference between the defence of both sides.
    It wasn’t the missed tackles or poor reads.
    It was how Canberra managed to put everything single one of us on our backs.
    In the opposite token every Canberra player including their smaller backs we failed to dominate in the tackle.
    In watching the Finals this week. Each teams forward pack managed to dominate the defence by falling on their stomachs ready for a quick PTB.
    This made for very even matches.
    The one area we desperately need to improve on.
    As someone mentioned in an earlier post we even failed to do this in the first newcastle game.
    We make a massive improvement with our forward dominance, attack and defence, watch out!

• Banned

If the Pom doesn’t play, the Panthers are specials

• Hodgson gives so much to Canberra. They’ll be pushing the proverbial uphill if he’s not fit.

• Neither will beat the Storm Cowboys and Sharks. They just don’t have the patience. Of course could be wrong and I love watching them play especially Penrith, but I think when it comes to a sudden death match they might both roll the dice to much. One thing you notice watching these really good sides is the value they get out of their wingers. Okay Nofo ended up having a good season but to use Rankin for most of the year was pure madness

• Penrith got into the groove against the Dogs yesterday. Granted there’s a gulf between Canterbury and Melbourne but I just cannot see Penrith roll over against them. I think they’ll be a tougher test for the Storm than the Raiders.

Recent Topics