Information from our Club

• With the season almost at a close , once all of our teams commitments are complete I think our club should come out with a write up similar to Tiger Torch last one
    Let us know from the front office
    Farrah deal complete or not , players we will be moving on , players we are looking at , players who are under contract but have permission to move on
    Matt Ballins position with his injury
    Jason Taylor’s coaching position for next year
    Possible replacement as Defence coach
    What point Taylor will keep his job regarding losses next year ( 6 losses in a row ) or if we are out of the 8 come half way through the season , where he stands / replaced
    James Tedesco extension
    Mitch Mosses extension
    Elijah Taylor contract
    And so on

• @andrew 474:

With the season almost at a close , once all of our teams commitments are complete I think our club should come out with a write up similar to Tiger Torch last one
    Farrah deal complete or not , players we will be moving on , players we are looking at , players who are under contract but have permission to move on
    What point Taylor will keep his job regarding losses next year ( 6 losses in a row ) or if we are out of the 8 come half way through the season , where he stands / replaced
    James Tedesco extension
    Mitch Mosses extension
    Elijah Taylor contract
    And so on

This would be a great idea. 💡
    I am thinking of sending an email to the CEO, as I am slightly unhappy with how things have panned out this season. Although we look good on the ladder, as some have said that position is more good luck than good management, but if they give us some facts and figures as you have stated above that will help :crazy

• I feel Pascoe will send something to the members about the year and what 2017 outlook looks like, but I highly doubt it will contain many of the details you have listed.

We are customers of the club, nothing more… McDonalds dont tell there customers when the cook is about to get sacked, they dont tell the customers when pimple faced freddy gets a pay rise, and they rarely tell their customers when they are going to reduce the size of the beef pattie.

The only other extended detail anyone might get is possibly through the shareholders AGM. If you are a member of those clubs, you are entitled to a little more detail about the clubs investments but they wont go into excessive detail.

• Banned

Some of this info could embarrass players etc. of those involved. It could skewer negotiations during contractual matters. Could undercut the Club or players, or jumped upon by other clubs or managers/agents to interfere or play silly buggers. Let the club do their job without complications.

• @andrew 474:

With the season almost at a close , once all of our teams commitments are complete I think our club should come out with a write up similar to Tiger Torch last one
    James Tedesco extension
    Mitch Mosses extension
    Elijah Taylor contract
    And so on

The answer to any questions involving contract negotiations would be “we are working on it.”

As for Jason Taylor it would be “Jason signed a 3 year contract commencing in 2015 and will be the coach of the first grade team in 2017. Even if there are KPI’s in his contract that could trigger termination we have no intention of publicly disclosing them so that people can death ride him out the door.”

New defensive coach - “We are looking at several options.”

Matt Ballin’s injury “Matt is doing everything possible to ensure that he will be fit and ready for Round 1 2017.”

Do you really want the club to bother making that kind of announcement that actually announces nothing and serves only to annoy people? You’ll just have to wait until things are finalised before getting any official news from the club. All clubs operate this way.

• Banned

Unrealistic expectations. The club doesn’t have to tell us anything regarding whats going on behind the scenes re players moving on etc. In fact it would be disgraceful if they did tell us inside info while trying to shuffle players.

• Nelsons right, the club will just give very high level responses that won’t mean a thing and it will just annoy everyone.

• i wish we had a phil gould twitter like twitter page

• I don’t think any of that information will be released. What I would like to happen is that the fans or public should be able to access all disclosed TPA’s only on an NRL sanctioned listing for all NRL players similar to political parties who have to disclose all party donations.

• Pascoe has been better than others with his progress reports to the members. Okay he usually talks in broad terms but if you read between the lines he usually pretty upfront in whats going on.

To expect the club to come out and name players they are trying to shop around etc is a little unrealistic. I just hope we can manage a couple of good signings but that is probably unlikely,

• I think I will wait for the members update that will come around about December……
    No good speculating or hoping for info that they are probably working on …

• You would normally just read about it in the papers, but I am not sure that you will even get that. The primary source has moved on

• Not gonna happen. We will get a letter at some point and it will be fairly broad (vague) and tempered.

• Very unrealistic to expect the club to do this. Just have to be patient and expect the club to make the right moves….that what the execs are paid to do and they should be allowed to do that without second guessing from supporters.

• Replace ‘‘expect’’ with ‘‘hope’’ Larry….

Recent Topics