Glenn Stewart

I would pay him to stay away….waste of time and money…he is a broken down 2nd rower who’s body has said " enough is enough"

If Tigers have any brains they will stay well away from him.

ps: his brother brett is going through the same thing these days…body, hammy’s, back - no longer up to it.

NOPE. Thoughts specifically are too old and I don’t think he’s a positive influence in the side. He’s only lasted 1/3 years in France before being “homesick” (never know what the real story is) and he was well beyond his best when he left the NRL.

Easily one of the worst suggestions I’ve ever read. He’s useless these days.

The club shouldn’t go near him

We need to find someone from within who can play like Taumololo

He wouldve regressed greatly in France in attitude, training etc

explosiveness = 1/5
speed = 1/5
girth = 2/5
wrongness of head = 5/5
games played vs ability = 5/5
Total = 14/25 = Plodder Grade D

Nope…

@Geo.:

explosiveness = 1/5
speed = 1/5
girth = 2/5
wrongness of head = 5/5
Total = 14/25 = Plodder Grade C

Nope…

I don’t understand the scale. Are you seeking a high score or a low score? I would have thought a good player should have a high explosiveness etc., but a low head wrongness? It seems like you’re adding up good attributes and bad attributes.

@rex2ce:

Yes this! Sick of us having to chase after players, once other teams have had their best years and then discard them because they ain’t what they used to be, because we can never afford the really good ones. We’re like bloody sparrows picking up the crumbs after the humans have had their feast!

@Masterton:

@Geo.:

explosiveness = 1/5
speed = 1/5
girth = 2/5
wrongness of head = 5/5
Total = 14/25 = Plodder Grade C

Nope…

I don’t understand the scale. Are you seeking a high score or a low score? I would have thought a good player should have a high explosiveness etc., but a low head wrongness? It seems like you’re adding up good attributes and bad attributes.

The rating scale for Plodders is explained in more detail in this thread….

http://www.weststigersforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=27914

The higher the score as far as Plodders go the better Grade of Plodder…Forum recruitment should only consider Plodder B+ or above…

Wrongness of head only enhances a Plodders effectiveness so you want Explosiveness to compliment that…

@rex2ce:

John Asiata

Why does our forward pack need experience? I dont want experience, I want athletic meatheads who are intimidating and bash the bejesus out of other packs. Thats all I want.

@rex2ce:

Coen Hess will do me

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Go to https://weststigersforum.com/reset to reset your password, otherwise send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.