Great to see Ricky coaches his players to stay down

• Raiders got some soft penalties tonight, not least of which the one that gifted them 2 points in front of the posts. Penrith didn’t get much of a look in penalty-wise, Raiders were laying all over them in the play the ball and the Canberra 2nd markers were allowed to stand wherever they wanted, more than a few times they should of been penalised.
    Raiders versus Storm maggots next week……urgh. Would be great to see them both lose if that was possible.
    Hope whoever wins out of Cows/Sharks wins the title.

• Raiders Sharks -gf I’d like to see but I’d have to cheer for the fifitaless team

• Raiders got piggy backed into next weeks game in the final 20 minutes by the men in pink.

Blew everything 50/50 against Penrith in the last 20.

• Ricky is all smiles tonight, he will still be crapping on in the press conference till tomorrow morning. Like it better when he has the sad’s like last week.
    Rabbiting on about how great the Canberra supporters are and how great they are for our game……they couldn’t even sell Canberra Stadium out tonight. Very strange.

• @Fade To Black:

Ricky is all smiles tonight, he will still be crapping on in the press conference till tomorrow morning. Like it better when he has the sad’s like last week.
    Rabbiting on about how great the Canberra supporters are and how great they are for our game……they couldn’t even sell Canberra Stadium out tonight. Very strange.

Thats right, they did touch on that during the coverage - only got 21,400 there when capacity/record is something like 27,000.

Thats pretty bad.

Interesting to note, Swans/crows got 38,000ish - i know the canberra game wasn’t in sydney, but still, concerning that canberra didn’t sell out.

• Banned

I thought the opposite. Penrith and especially Wallace were all over the Raiders in nearly every tackle.
    Penrith were horrible tonight and thoroughly deserved their loss. They were lucky the Raiders weren’t on. Could have been embarrassing.

• Banned

Stuart is all smiles because his team did not play well and they still won a finals match against a side in red hot form who all the experts were talking up.

• Banned

@Fade To Black:

Ricky is all smiles tonight, he will still be crapping on in the press conference till tomorrow morning. Like it better when he has the sad’s like last week.

I wonder what Raiders home ground win/loss record is, according to my relos there every time they watch live the Raiders get beaten so they don’t like live and stay away??

• I thought the head high penalties were fair enough. Kudos to the refs for making the tough calls.

• @underdog:

Raiders got piggy backed into next weeks game in the final 20 minutes by the men in pink.

Blew everything 50/50 against Penrith in the last 20.

Really hope they don’t do the gf I’m totally over these 2. If Archer has half a brain he should use chicken legs and steffinovic

• Banned

@gallagher:

I thought the head high penalties were fair enough. Kudos to the refs for making the tough calls.

I dodnt have a lroblem with the high tackles either. However, Austins first try cane after canberra knocked the ball on, should have been penrith feed as they clearly took the advantage. Also i reckon Croker lost control for his try. Thats 12 points the shoyldnt have got imo.

The better team won though

• @stryker:

I thought the opposite. Penrith and especially Wallace were all over the Raiders in nearly every tackle.
    Penrith were horrible tonight and thoroughly deserved their loss. They were lucky the Raiders weren’t on. Could have been embarrassing.

I agree, I found that Penrith were holding down in every tackle. Best team won, look at those hole punchers…makes us look, well, soft.

• @king sirro:

@gallagher:

I thought the head high penalties were fair enough. Kudos to the refs for making the tough calls.

I dodnt have a lroblem with the high tackles either. However, Austins first try cane after canberra knocked the ball on, should have been penrith feed as they clearly took the advantage. Also i reckon Croker lost control for his try. Thats 12 points the shoyldnt have got imo.

The better team won though

Yeah Croker knocked on for that “try” and he knew it. It seemed like the stupid bunker decided they would rush all their decisions because people have been complaining about how long they take.

• Yeah Croker lost control imo.
    Better team won tho…

21k is a good crowd… Not hard to figure out why there crowds are low during the year tho

I’d want our blokes to stay down in a semi too if they’re hit high… Stuff this “personal pride- you can’t hurt me” crap if a penalty will decide our year

• @tigerbill:

@stryker:

I agree, I found that Penrith were holding down in every tackle. Best team won, look at those hole punchers…makes us look, well, soft.

The worst offender was Wallace - Held on so long at times you would have penalised him loitering.

Totally disagree on Croker for those who think he lost control or knocked on - think the bunker for once got it right - TRY

Best team won though.

Recent Topics