Super league = no fans

• Watching Super League tonight . LondonBroncos v Salford - lucky to be a few hundred people there . Sad

• London and Salford are 2nd division teams mate. Probably why there’s no one at the game

• Yeah a few hundred is more then is at most NSW cup games

• @Boonboon2:

Yeah a few hundred is more then is at most NSW cup games

Touche.

• Even last weekends Intrust Super Cup double header Semi at Pepper Stadium failed to get a crowd.

• @Tbone:

London and Salford are 2nd division teams mate. Probably why there’s no one at the game

:roll

What’s sad is watching pommy Reggie’s at 1.30am on a Saturday night

• London wouldn’t have anybody turn up to their games even if they were in Super League

• @innsaneink:

@Tbone:

London and Salford are 2nd division teams mate. Probably why there’s no one at the game

:roll

What’s sad is watching pommy Reggie’s at 1.30am on a Saturday night

Sorry mate, I was just getting home from partying all day and flicked on the TV.
    You were most probably tucked up in bed with your teddy at 7.30 pm practicing to be a smart arse.

• lol :slight_smile:

• @Tbone:

Salford are a Super League side and London Broncos are in First Division - They played because the bottom 4 sides of Super League and the top 4 sides of First Div play a series to decide which 4 sides will be added to the top 8 to form next years Super League comp of 12 teams. But yes the crowd was poor - i think both sides will end up in 1st Div next year. I wonder if Marwan Koukash will keep throwing money at Salford if they go down.

• Sheens is back coaching next year btw. He’s taken on a gig at Hull KR from memory. Saw it a few days ago somewhere.

Recent Topics