Hymel Hunt

• Off contract and rates him during his times with the rabbits. Strong aggressive centre which is a newd i believe.

Thoughts

• I would take him for sure, but our club will persist with the likes of Kev and Rankin. 😢

• I haven’t heard of him but I did a quick search and I’m not sure, is he better than what we have at the moment?

• @Tiger Come Lately:

I haven’t heard of him but I did a quick search and I’m not sure, is he better than what we have at the moment?

Melbourne tried to convert him to a Backrower, but it didnt seem to work.

He really only play in the Centres again at Souths, and while he didnt let anyone down, didnt light up the comp like Simona does :roll

Carlin Anderson would be a better option.

• Pass.
    Don’t really need him. He’s no better than what we already have.

• Channel 7 just reported we have apparently tabled a 1 year deal to Idris so Hunt is probably not on the radar.

• Was in great form before his injury. Rabbitohs will be silly to let him go.

• @ALX22:

Was in great form before his injury. Rabbitohs will be silly to let him go.

Yeah I thought he went well for Souths, better than I expected him to go. He’s got some size and power about him from memory.

• @willow:

Channel 7 just reported we have apparently tabled a 1 year deal to Idris so Hunt is probably not on the radar.

Warren Macca still earning his dough….what a joke
    Unbelievable :brick:

• @innsaneink:

@willow:

Channel 7 just reported we have apparently tabled a 1 year deal to Idris so Hunt is probably not on the radar.

Warren Macca still earning his dough….what a joke
    Unbelievable :brick:

Isn’t he only doing junior recruitment these days?

Recent Topics