Red V looking for dramas...

• How bad are St George going,it looks like they are chasing Tod Carney as he is on the outer with the French club he is with because of behavioural problems,he probably won’t see out his contract which expires in 2018……
    I wonder if he would even be allowed back in the NRL after his problems he had here before…
    Source Fox sports…

• Very doubt he will be allowed back in the NRL if his French club gives him the arse……but ya never know with this organisation!!!

• Well…. Mitch Pearce is playing now and didn’t even have to answer to drug use allegations, so Carney imo should be good to go… But we all know it’s not what you know…

• Well considering Bird is still in the game I think Carney should be welcomed back with opened arms.

• Demand and supply!!! A NRL quality no6 or 7 will always be in demand, what they do off the field seems to have very little bearing on their demand

• @Cultured Bogan:

Well considering Bird is still in the game I think Carney should be welcomed back with opened arms.

……or open mouths 😛

Convicted drug dealers and thugs who stomp on peoples heads’ in the street are welcomed back to the NRL quite readily, Carney is a saint compared to those lowlifes. Bring him back, at least he will be good for a few dodgy headlines in the circus that is the NRL.

• Carney is just a bloke who does dumb stuff on the piss. He doesn’t bash or indecently assault women, he doesn’t beat blokes half to death and he doesn’t deal drugs.

He’s Rookie level compared to the likes of Packer, Lodge, Wicks, Bird and Lui.

• @Cultured Bogan:

Carney is just a bloke who does dumb stuff on the piss. He doesn’t bash or indecently assault women, he doesn’t beat blokes half to death and he doesn’t deal drugs.

He’s Rookie level compared to the likes of Packer, Lodge, Wicks, Bird and Lui.

That’s the NRL all over. It’s not about morality, they just don’t like bad publicity.

• Carney might keep the Tigers off the back page, as far as bad headlines are concerned.

Recent Topics