Signing Rumours..

• Make what you like of it here is some of Ali’s NRL rumours posts;

RUMOUR: Michael Lichaa is set to be released from the Bulldogs. The Knights, Tigers and Sharks all interested in signing him!!

(Highly doubt this one as surely the Sharks don’t what him back and if we signed Mcilwrick I’m not sure why we need him)

The Knights, Tigers and Dragons are interested in signing Raiders forward Paul Vaughan for season 2017 and beyond!!!

Jamal Idris is being chased by the Tigers, Souths, Bulldogs and Cowboys as he eyes out a return to the NRL. The Tigers and Souths are most keen and the latest i’ve heard is he will sign a deal with either of them pushing Bulldogs and Cowboys out of the race!!

Thoughts??

• I don’t buy that we’re interested in Lichaa, his supply is terrible.

I can imagine we’re interested in Vaughn but I suspect more than just the three clubs named would be. I’ve heard that Melbourne are keen on him as well and the Sharks and Souths could also use more prop depth. He’ll command some pretty decent money from whoever signs him.

• Only one I’m waiting on would be Idris as he is at bargain rate ATM and we need size out wide or in the backrow. I hope Ballin is right to go for the start of season but with all this shopping around for hookers ATM I’m not confident he’s going to be right.

• Banned

Vaughan and Idris would do wonders for us. We are lackintg that go hard aggressive forward and a decent centre. We would go to another level with them 2.

While it seems every other team is cleaning up their roster, surely some of our roster has to be tapped on the shoulder and told to move on. Id be doing whatever i can to get them two players.

In regards to Lichaa, what a flop. Supposedly on $550k, his service is terrible. No kicking game, and cant pass the ball both ways. With Cook on the way to the sharks, cant see anyon to keen on his services. If we are interested in him then our recruitment team need to be sacked.

• Lichaa has been a dud signing for the dogs. Especially when you consider how good Ennis is doing at the sharks.

• Bloody Broncos hey.

When did Aaron Woods sign a Long term Deal ?
    “There’s very few marquee props coming on to the market next season,” he said. “Guys like James Tamou, Jesse Bromwich, Aaron Woods, David Klemmer and Andrew Fifta are signed up long-term so Ryan will command plenty of interest.

http://www.couriermail.com.au/sport/nrl/teams/titans/titans-prop-ryan-james-chased-by-six-clubs-broncos-biggest-threat-to-snare-him/news-story/ee2111c209fe863a18d48338de1df0ae

• Idris and Vaughan are two on that list who would add some much needed size and aggression to our squad. I’m confident we’ll snare Idris, not sure about Vaughan.

• @Tiger4life:

Vaughan and Idris would do wonders for us. We are lackintg that go hard aggressive forward and a decent centre. We would go to another level with them 2.

While it seems every other team is cleaning up their roster, surely some of our roster has to be tapped on the shoulder and told to move on. Id be doing whatever i can to get them two players.

In regards to Lichaa, what a flop. Supposedly on $550k, his service is terrible. No kicking game, and cant pass the ball both ways. With Cook on the way to the sharks, cant see anyon to keen on his services. If we are interested in him then our recruitment team need to be sacked.

Shaun Fenson might be an Option for us if E.T doesn’t agree to terms with us . Fenson is lingering in Reserve Grade and could be on the outer at the Raiders ,

• Did someone say something about a signing ?

• Banned

@foreveratiger:

@Tiger4life:

Shaun Fenson might be an Option for us if E.T doesn’t agree to terms with us . Fenson is lingering in Reserve Grade and could be on the outer at the Raiders ,

Yes definitly another option. Surely some of the dead wood has to be moved on this off season and a centre and atleast 1 forward signed.

• Lichaa sucks highly doubt anyone would be interested in him.

Really hope we can sign Idris, Vaughan would be great too but reckon he will stay in Canberra for at least next year.

Also heard today that Tim Grant is off to Newcastle 2017

• @foreveratiger:

@Tiger4life:

i would think we could get fensom a bit cheaper than et, but fensom is on around 500k a year and we dont know how much the raiders would want to subsidise that

• @marzie:

Lichaa sucks highly doubt anyone would be interested in him.

Really hope we can sign Idris, Vaughan would be great too but reckon he will stay in Canberra for at least next year.

Also heard today that Tim Grant is off to Newcastle 2017

would be very pleased if grant goes to nevy…

• @Kavi:

@foreveratiger:

@Tiger4life:

i would think we could get fensom a bit cheaper than et, but fensom is on around 500k a year and we dont know how much the raiders would want to subsidise that

If Raiders want to pay around $200k - $300k next year then i would happily pay the rest to have him at our Club….does the same work as E.T and hits harder to IMO

• Paul Vaughan is a machine would start in our front row.
    Allow Sue to move back to lock and play in the middle along with Lawrence on the left and ET on the right.
    I would target Hymel Hunt and Peta Hiku in the centres and move Simona to the wing.

Idris, Lichaa, fensom. No thank you.

Recent Topics