Cowboys v Sharks (Spoilers)

• Banned

Not enjoying this game at all! Can’t stand the Sharks - GF week will be a nightmare with those arrogant tossers in there 😦

• ForumSupporter

Thurston getting put on his arse…I liked… 😃

• The missus had Townsend fts… So close.
    Fifita… No self control… Would love to see him suspended for next week

• Did I just hear the bunker say…. “we can see at this point Lachlan Cooke has knocked the ball on”???

And then the green TRY sign come on

• The Sharks are playing well so far and I hope they go on with it.

• we have a winner

• Sharks are home… Bugger it
    Won’t be cheering for them next week

• The vomit is starting to make its way up the bottom of my throat.

• Banned

@innsaneink:

Sharks are home… Bugger it

God no, me neither! And if Melbourne get up tomorrow night, then I will happily give the GF a big miss. Will have no interest for me whatsoever.

• @Flippedy:

@innsaneink:

God no, me neither! And if Melbourne get up tomorrow night, then I will happily give the GF a big miss. Will have no interest for me whatsoever.

You got it! Would be cheering for Cronulla if they are up against the maggots from Vic though. What a GF that would be- the drug cheats vs the original and best cheats, what a spewfest.
    The Sharks have got a bit of Souths '14 and Dragons '10 about them……a few nice favours from the men in the middle to get them across the line for a sentimental premiership.
    At the rate the NRL are going by guiding through a new GF winner every season WT shouldn’t have to wait too much longer before it is our turn to “get the rub of the green”.

• @innsaneink:

Did I just hear the bunker say…. “we can see at this point Lachlan Cooke has knocked the ball on”???

And then the green TRY sign come on

I think they said “at this point Chad Townsend has knocked the ball on”.

• Banned

@Fade To Black:

@Flippedy:

@innsaneink:

You got it! Would be cheering for Cronulla if they are up against the maggots from Vic though. What a GF that would be- the drug cheats vs the original and best cheats, what a spewfest.
    The Sharks have got a bit of Souths '14 and Dragons '10 about them……a few nice favours from the men in the middle to get them across the line for a sentimental premiership.
    At the rate the NRL are going by guiding through a new GF winner every season WT shouldn’t have to wait too much longer before it is our turn to “get the rub of the green”.

Lol we wouldn’t have enough cash to pay them! 😆

• Banned

How could anyone watch a Melbourne and Sharks grand final? You either see Smith, Cronk, Bellamy etc all smug and happy, or u see Ennis, Fafita, Gallen and co all happy. I seriously wont watch it if Melburne beat Canberra.

• someone forgot to tell the cows the game is over

• Banned

Yes Harold Holt will be 108 years old when he shows up 2 weeks time. Stranger things have happened.

Recent Topics