RoarCAST - Wests Tigers Podcast

The team at weststigersforum.com are proud to present RoarCAST, a fun weekly podcast about all things Wests Tigers.

You can subscribe to the podcast by navigating to http://weststigersforum.com/roarcast/?feed=podcast otherwise add that link to your iTunes podcast directory.

Each week we’ll be presenting a short show about the previous round, the upcoming games, any player or team news and other things that interest Wests Tigers fans. Whilst the show is still in its infancy, the team plans to regularly bring in special guests and contributors.

This podcast is free and is hosted and provided by weststigersforum.com

Sounds like a good initiative. I’ve downloaded it and will listen to it on the way home tonight.

@Spartan117:

Wayne at the Team at WT are doing a Magnificent job.

Huh? The roarcast has nothing to do with Wayne.

Has anyone got it work?

the link on the weststigers is just a lot of letters and numbers and the link in iTunes is there but no audio.

Great Podcast. Love it. Was thinking of doing something like this myself but didn’t find the time. I’d certainly love to contribute somehow.

@Icon:

Has anyone got it work?

the link on the weststigers is just a lot of letters and numbers and the link in iTunes is there but no audio.

Seems to have worked for me, although I haven’t listened to it yet. I used the link provided.

http://weststigersforum.com/roarcast/?feed=rss2

@willow:

@Spartan117:

Wayne at the Team at WT are doing a Magnificent job.

Huh? The roarcast has nothing to do with Wayne.

Thank God…

this weeks was great…next week will be better… 😉

Roarcast…what a great name :righton:

Thanks for doing this, really appreciate it. I love a league podcast. sadly my itunes has a problem downloading…might need to finally press ‘yes’ when the update offer pops up. Great work.

Worked fine for me, and I use a Mac. Thanks guys, great work.

Just a couple of things on the content: I wish Lazarus well of course, but I think many of you are underestimating what Moltzen brings to the team - he threw the last pass for a few tries this year, and set up one for Ayshford with a grubber. The ol’ 1-2 up the middle where Robbie goes to Benji and Benji turns it back inside to a flying Moltz will be badly missed.

The other thing is that surely the plan for Tuquiri to play fullback also had the benefit of allowing Tui to play left wing when he returns while Ryan would go to right wing. With Ryan at fb, we have two left wingers if and when Tui comes back.

Have subscribed thru itunes. Was a great listen, thanks, guys!

It was a good listen. Thanks for your efforts. I’m looking forward to many more to come and am sure they will get bigger and better.

Good effort guys. nice to put some voices to the characters that make this forum. Kul sounded a little nervous. If so, I am sure the nerves will go with experience. Looking forward to listening to more in the future.

Thanks guys, we will gradually tweak it and hopefully improve with experience and make it a more enoyable listen for anyone who wants to subscribe.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme