Wrestlemania MMXVI

• Sharks v Storm. What a snorefest of a game this is going to be. The 2 most wrestle-centric teams in the NRL, it is a pretty sad reflection of what modern day RL encourages and rewards.
    Perhaps George “the animal” Steel and Randy Macho-Man Savage can be the guest refs for this Sunday’s match-up.
    Might be a good day to develop an interest in weeding the garden or watching the grass grow.
    There will be a winner come Sunday night but RL in general will be the loser. Not to mention us fans.

• Could be tricky as the macho man died from a heart attack while driving in 2011 and George the animal turns 80 this year. I get your point nevertheless

• I never knew that happened to Randy Savage. In all honesty though a dead guy and an invalid pensioner would still be a step up from the moron refs we currently have ballsing-up decisions every week in the NRL.

• Banned

I remember people saying they weren’t going to watch the 2015 GF and they missed out on an epic event.
    With the amount of rep quality players in this game I would be very surprised if it turns out to be a fizzer man. Itll be a bruising forward battle and if both sets of backs fire, end to end footy.

• @Fade To Black:

I never knew that happened to Randy Savage. In all honesty though a dead guy and an invalid pensioner would still be a step up from the moron refs we currently have ballsing-up decisions every week in the NRL.

I want tickets to the dead guy v old guy! :roll

I’m still going to watch the GF but only on TV.

• @stryker:

I remember people saying they weren’t going to watch the 2015 GF and they missed out on an epic event.
    With the amount of rep quality players in this game I would be very surprised if it turns out to be a fizzer man. Itll be a bruising forward battle and if both sets of backs fire, end to end footy.

It will be a tight contest and I wouldn’t miss it for the world

• https://soundcloud.com/the-shark-cast
    Can Geo & Someone do a weekly WestTigers podcast like the Shark-cast?
    All my Shire mates are going mental, they can’t post quickly enough on forums so they are making/listening to podcast.

• Bit of a confession - my dad’s from the shire and his whole family still live there - we are going down on the Saturday for a family wedding and I’m sure the atmosphere will be electric with premiership talk.

So a part of me really wants them to pull it off. Another part reckons if they get pulled apart by the Storms it will be worth a chuckle

But overall it’s cheats vs cheats innit

• @Winnipeg:

Bit of a confession - my dad’s from the shire and his whole family still live there - we are going down on the Saturday for a family wedding and I’m sure the atmosphere will be electric with premiership talk.

So a part of me really wants them to pull it off. Another part reckons if they get pulled apart by the Storms it will be worth a chuckle

But overall it’s cheats vs cheats innit

I’ve got a couple for very excited Sharks fans that work with me. They are so nervous . One of them told me that if the Sharks win everyone in the Shire will get laid over the long weekend. I think he was serious so keep your distance from them.

• Look it won’t be anything like last years epic IMO but it will be a good contest. If the sharks get on top of the storm pack they have the backs to put on points. Hope they are hungry for it Cronulla.

Recent Topics