200k for a centre

• Benji marshal has zero offers last chance is storm for 150k but they are in no rush.

I thought he played ok at centre in Luke brooks debut.

Would anybody have him here over our exsisting mob?? I would.

• Nope don’t think so….think its about time he announces his retirement IMO.

• @Bob:

Benji marshal has zero offers last chance is storm for 150k but they are in no rush.

I thought he played ok at centre in Luke brooks debut.

Would anybody have him here over our exsisting mob?? I would.

We do not need anymore playmakers full stop and we need quality players on the up not players who are basically at the bottom of the hill waiting for the bus to take them home.

• He should be heading to the ESL. In a perfect world I’d love to see him finish up at the WT but he’s a half and there’s no room at the inn at his price. But if one of our halves was out for the year and we needed an emergency signing for part of a season sure it’d be worth thinking about it.

• Benji stated that he didn’t want to go to England, well pal, how about France now that Todd Carney’s been released from his Catalans contract, apparently there’s no room for him at the Storm as Cameron Munster will be playing 5/8 next year as Billy Slater is as good as gold following his shoulder surgery and could have played this Sunday at a pinch if the Storm had needed him.

• ForumSupporter

Pass into row ZZ…Benji was unbelievable for us early but his time has past …would be a classic case of going a season too long…hang up the boots champ and bump Bwaith or Gaz off Fox…

• Loved young benji, then he was hot and cold. TV or EPL for him.

• No thanks - burnt too many bridges.

Needs to retire - before he makes an idiot of himself. He is no Cliff Lyons.

• Banned

we got to look forward not back. our biggest flaws in our current centres is defence and thats definitly not benjis speciality.

• Unfortunately his hammys are very suspect. Once they go - they’re gone. He’d be a week to week proposition at best and not worth it. In saying that, he’d probably do ok at a struggling club like Newcastle, where they need a playmaker who can spark and organise the attack without too much running.

Everyone loved Benji the kid with the flashy moves, so did I but I watched a few Dragons games this year and while I wanted him to run the ball more, his game management had improved ten fold since he left the Tigers,

• Banned

@coopy:

Unfortunately his hammys are very suspect. Once they go - they’re gone. He’d be a week to week proposition at best and not worth it. In saying that, he’d probably do ok at a struggling club like Newcastle, where they need a playmaker who can spark and organise the attack without too much running.

Everyone loved Benji the kid with the flashy moves, so did I but I watched a few Dragons games this year and while I wanted him to run the ball more, his game management had improved ten fold since he left the Tigers,

He came out and said that playing halfback is the reason his game has pretty much gone backwards. That he wants to be a ball running 5/8 if he gets another shot. If melbourne have made him an offer id be all over it if i was him.

• Banned

@Tiger4life:

@coopy:

Unfortunately his hammys are very suspect. Once they go - they’re gone. He’d be a week to week proposition at best and not worth it. In saying that, he’d probably do ok at a struggling club like Newcastle, where they need a playmaker who can spark and organise the attack without too much running.

He came out and said that playing halfback is the reason his game has pretty much gone backwards. That he wants to be a ball running 5/8 if he gets another shot. If melbourne have made him an offer id be all over it if i was him.

But isn’t the Storm offer only 50% of what he knocked back at St G? I consider him ahead of Brooks in all departments so cash Brooks in and insert Benji for a season or two until we get someone better.

• @GoldXR50Leroy:

Benji stated that he didn’t want to go to England, well pal, how about France now that Todd Carney’s been released from his Catalans contract, apparently there’s no room for him at the Storm as Cameron Munster will be playing 5/8 next year as Billy Slater is as good as gold following his shoulder surgery and could have played this Sunday at a pinch if the Storm had needed him.

Benji says a lot of things…

• @Tiger Come Lately:

Loved young benji, then he was hot and cold. TV or EPL for him.

EPL? Now that’d be worth seeing!

• @Byron Bay Fan:

@Tiger4life:

@coopy:

But isn’t the Storm offer only 50% of what he knocked back at St G? I consider him ahead of Brooks in all departments so cash Brooks in and insert Benji for a season or two until we get someone better.

You been on the whoopy weed again

Recent Topics