Wonder If Someone Will Ever Write A Tell-All Book About This Club From Around 2011 Onwards

And if they do, the biggest kicker will be how Benji Marshall was disinterested and unfit, and I quote, “wasn’t interested in being the best,” but oh, he still expected the club to honour a verbal agreement to pay him a million dollars a season for the next four seasons.

yeah, benji is a chump

Yeah, as much as I’ll always cherish and respect Benji’s contribution, for him to come out and claim we didn’t honour his deals when he basically bludged through his last few seasons was a bit rich.

dummy spit on 360 im guessing?

Sam Ayoub is your man……as with the damning RLPA report in to player welfare that is yet to surface…Sam has a ‘shame file’ on all the dirty Wests Tigers dealings…

It’d be a waste of time and effort if they did.

There’s enough on here who know the truth and don’t mind telling us. The truth as they view it, anyway.

It would be impossible for anyone to present any version of events and not have it discredited by the persons involved or those on here whose opinions it doesn’t align with.

@Geo.:

Sam Ayoub is your man……as with the damning RLPA report in to player welfare that is yet to surface…Sam has a ‘shame file’ on all the dirty Wests Tigers dealings…

I reckon Farah is a special mate. He will write an autobiography and dedicate a large section to slamming the Tigers while claiming to love the club. I have no doubt it will happen.

@king sirro:

@Geo.:

I reckon Farah is a special mate. He will write an autobiography and dedicate a large section to slamming the Tigers while claiming to love the club. I have no doubt it will happen.

If it sells an extra book, he will do it

JK Rowling is your lady. Jules Verne was my original choice but he is long gone.

The book would have to be classified as fiction.

What would it be titled, " No roar, No claw "

@king sirro:

@Geo.:

At least he did not get fat and lazy (BM), did not go missing games (LB) and did not let opposition players skirt around him like many did during the Raiders/WT last game (AW + others)

Farah will do it and he has every right to.

@stryker:

Farah will do it and he has every right to.

Sure he could do it but it would be both a dog act for a dollar and a legal minefield. Get it wrong and he’d be paying out more in defamation suits than he’d stand to make in profits.

@Tiger Come Lately:

JK Rowling is your lady. Jules Verne was my original choice but he is long gone.

The book would have to be classified as fiction.

Robbie Farah and the chamber of secret back ended deals?

@westTAHger:

What would it be titled, " No roar, No claw "

It should be titled: “Leichha Loser”

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.