Grand Final weekend

• My boss (mad Sharkie) is putting on a Grand Final breakfast this morning.
    Over about 20 emails,I told him, I’m boycotting. Its unprecedented. We have never had a Grand Final breakfast before. There was no breakfast in 05 when the WestTigers won.
    However I’m going to backflip now and turn up in my Tigers jersey and eat his Shire eggs & bacon, I’ll doing it for those heroes of 05.
    Anyone doing anything out of the ordinary this weekend?

• Banned

I always host a grandfinal booze up on Sunday. Doing it again this year. Go the mighty Storm boys lol…

• The Tigers used to hold a Grand Final lunch, that I attended for about 10 years straight until 2011. I haven’t heard about it this year.

Is it on and if not, anyone know the reason that it’s not. There used to be between 600 to 1000 people that went so unsure why they would stop it.

• @mctiger:

The Tigers used to hold a Grand Final lunch, that I attended for about 10 years straight until 2011. I haven’t heard about it this year.

Is it on and if not, anyone know the reason that it’s not. There used to be between 600 to 1000 people that went so unsure why they would stop it.

It passed mate

• @mctiger:

The Tigers used to hold a Grand Final lunch, that I attended for about 10 years straight until 2011. I haven’t heard about it this year.

Numbers dropped when it went gluten free.

• Not going for any particular team… Just, Chris Heighington hope he has a good game.

• @Tigerdon:

Not going for any particular team… Just, Chris Heighington hope he has a good game.

I was trying to go for the Sharks last week. That lasted about 3 minutes before Fifita gave me the irrits. Would be great to see old Heighno get up, though.

• ForumSupporter

@mctiger:

It has been replaced by the Wests Tigers Charity Ball this year held on the 29th of October…

http://www.weststigers.com.au/news/2016/09/27/charity_ball_enterta.html

As for Grand Final am currently in Victoria…What’s an NRL… 😕

Will be crossing the border on Sunday to Corowa to watch with the daughters In-Laws…should be fun…

• Cameron with his fellow two contract and wrestling cheats V the few week penalty drug cheats, what a choice. At least the Sharks have been playing a decent brand of footy the past two seasons, but doubt I will watch the game as I really despise the way the storm have played for a decade and generally only watch when they play us.

• Yes it really is an unfortunate choice to have to make on which team to support in the GF. Have never been so disinterested in the outcome of a GF in 29 years of following the game. 2 vermin clubs, verified cheats full of players and officials who should have been ousted from the NRL once their low, cheating exploits were uncovered.
    If the Sharks hadn’t of pulled their drug cheating stunt they would of had 99% of all NRL supporters barracking for them, but now many just don’t give a toss.
    Hope Heighno plays well for sure. I’m sure after plenty of refreshments the undying spite I have towards the Storm will come to the surface and will barrack for Cronulla. Will be great if we have some teams that don’t have massive stains on them in next year’s GF, it makes it so much more enjoyable and rewarding as a supporter.

• I’m flying in from Chile at around 10am Sunday morning. Hoping to get a massive sugar hit at my mate’s Son’s 3rd birthday party otherwise I may not stay awake for this one!!

• I can’t support the Shark’s just because of Buzz Rothfield.

• Thought the bulldogs #39 with the Kevvy 'do was MOTM

• @innsaneink:

Thought the bulldogs #39 with the Kevvy 'do was MOTM

Yep he won the AFL equivalent of the Clive Churchill today. Was bloody great watching a club that has waited 60 something years for a premiership finally win it.
    Tomorrow a cheating slimy club is going to hoist the cup regardless who wins. Takes the shine off it.

• Thought when Fox said that all the Finals would be “live and exclusive” that they meant all

Unfortunately if you want to watch the GF live you have to watch the mongos on 9

You can watch all the prelims live on Fox though

Rabbits last call as well ??

Recent Topics