The REAL Sironen has been found

• As I’m watching the NRL State Championship I believe I found the REAL Sironen (well at least the Sironen that plays like Paul Sironen)……Damian Sironen, so who is he?

His got size and go forward heart, I believe we should sign him basing it on what I saw of him in the State Championship playing for the Illawarra Cutters

What do you think?

• @wmlmaster:

As I’m watching the NRL State Championship I believe I found the REAL Sironen (well at least the Sironen that plays like Paul Sironen)……Damian Sironen, so who is he?

His got size and go forward heart, I believe we should sign him basing it on what I saw of him in the State Championship playing for the Illawarra Cutters

What do you think?

Haha haha i think signing someone to a contract based on 1 game when the scoreline will approach 70-0 is a bit ambitious! They said he was Paul’s nephew….he certainly shows a bit more than Curtis.

• I’ve seen a bit of him in the Qld Cup. He don’t impressa me much.

• with attention span of 1 femtosecond, no surprises there :bash

• We had him year ago I think. I recall him playing in our 20s. He is almost 30 as well.

• Bayley will be the Sironen to crack it in my opinion

• He was at the knights briefly…
    Played good in the GF but yeah, pretty average.

• @MacDougall:

We had him year ago I think. I recall him playing in our 20s. He is almost 30 as well.

Pretty sure he is 23/24 mac haha

• @Milky:

@MacDougall:

We had him year ago I think. I recall him playing in our 20s. He is almost 30 as well.

Ok. My bad. Was there another one? Maybe I am getting him mixed up with Liam Roach.

• @MacDougall:

@Milky:

@MacDougall:

Ok. My bad. Was there another one? Maybe I am getting him mixed up with Liam Roach.

Not to sure tbh, i did my research on Damian after the game yesterday so thats how i knew his age. Haven’t seen much of him myself apart from the 2 grand finals he played in.

He’s been to quite a few clubs, Bellamy moved him on too so I don’t think there is much to see here especially with all the forwards coming through our ranks at the moment.

If there was any forward i would have signed externally it would have been Liam Knight, cheap and will be a gun but hes gona to the chooks.

• @Milky:

@MacDougall:

@Milky:

@MacDougall:

Not to sure tbh, i did my research on Damian after the game yesterday so thats how i knew his age. Haven’t seen much of him myself apart from the 2 grand finals he played in.

He’s been to quite a few clubs, Bellamy moved him on too so I don’t think there is much to see here especially with all the forwards coming through our ranks at the moment.

If there was any forward i would have signed externally it would have been Liam Knight, cheap and will be a gun but hes gona to the chooks.

LK has been gun in the 20’s, absolutely tearing it up.
    Has off field problems but I think it could go either way with him.
    Future superstar or Matt Lodge 2.0

Recent Topics