And you guys thought.....

• Robbie Farah was a hog……Michael Ennis has almost dug a hole for the sharks tonight with some of his kicks in the attacking 20.

• And his final try assist to Fafita has won his team the 2016 NRL Grand Final.

• Banned

@Tbone:

And his final try assist to Fafita has won his team the 2016 NRL Grand Final.

Is giving the ball to a player in front of 4 defenders a try assist? Please.

Ennis was ordinary in attack but sensational in defence.

• Well he had to do something right tonight.Farkd up enough in the first half

• Farkd up like Farah in the Warriors semi in 2011?

Farah doesn’t play for this club anymore. Give it a rest, especially if the best way you’ve got of bringing it up is by knocking Ennis after he’s just won a premiership.

• Banned

I did not think that Ennis did a decent kick all night, though I may have forgotten some. I was scared that his antics would cost Sharks the game but he controlled himself in the second half.

• Banned

The biggest grub of them all gets the winning try, won’t hear the end of that now

Another grub goes out a winner

What a grubby old time…wilmahhh

• @Tbone:

Farkd up like Farah in the Warriors semi in 2011?

Farah doesn’t play for this club anymore. Give it a rest, especially if the best way you’ve got of bringing it up is by knocking Ennis after he’s just won a premiership.

Notice I said almost cost them victory….

• Sharks 5th-tackle options were custard and Ennis put only poor kicks in, as did Townsend, but their overall tenacity, excellent ball control and domination of the go-forward won it for them.

Fifita only scored IMO because Storm had done 100 more tackles than Sharks and by 70 mins were spent, making some defensive errors.

Good on them for taking it out. All the playmakers were disappointing actually - Townsend put that kick that gave Storm 7 tackles and Chambers scored, Smith put another costly one long, Cooper Cronk simply disappeared. Maloney had a great early run.

But basically the GF was won by a sneaky Sheens-style scrum play and a prop barge over, almost lost to another prop barge plus a zillion missed tackles on one Chambers run.

• Winners are grinners , losers can please themselves.

• Just goes to show you don’t need two star halves to win a Premiership. Townsend is a pretty average first grader. Yet it didn’t matter. We shouldn’t be investing so much money on our halves when we can have one running the ship.

• Banned

@upthetigers:

Just goes to show you don’t need two star halves to win a Premiership. Townsend is a pretty average first grader. Yet it didn’t matter. We shouldn’t be investing so much money on our halves when we can have one running the ship.

I don’t think we can be accused of having 2 star halves, we have one who goes missing and has shockers occasionally, the other is full on but at times about a third of the deeds go haywire.

• Ennis was at his annoying peskiest best… Putting several storm players off their game

• :dead

@innsaneink:

Ennis was at his annoying peskiest best… Putting several storm players off their game

And he’s on report too lol….but yes the storm were game for staying in the game for so long. Sharks really did it the hard way tho. Thought Barba could have been involved more and run at the tiring storm forwards.

• @innsaneink:

Ennis was at his annoying peskiest best… Putting several storm players off their game

Wasn’t he what! 😆
    He had them beaten mentally from the kickoff.
    Was happy to see him go out a winner. How the hell that deadbeat Mclean wasn’t penalised for racing in and barrelling Ennis over had me scratching my head.

Recent Topics