Wests Tigers Jerseys 2017

• What are you guys hoping for??
    I assume the grey will be punted this year, I was a fan of the Orange jersey though.

Thoughts?
    Ideas?

• Didn’t like either. I like the black jersey and would be a happy for an orange version of it.

• From what i understand the grey jersey is gone in 2017. Leaving us with the main black and the orange/white one.

Then there’s a members vote for the 2018 jersey - don’t know yet whether it’s for the main or alternate though. But this was advertised in next years membership promo.

• @Sabre:

From what i understand the grey jersey is gone in 2017. Leaving us with the main black and the orange/white one.

Then there’s a members vote for the 2018 jersey - don’t know yet whether it’s for the main or alternate though. But this was advertised in next years membership promo.

Just hope they get the Orange/ Gold right.
    More like the Colour on Sabres avatar. Less like the dark horrible Fluro bright Orange

• I thought the main (black) one would be gone because we’ve had it for 3 years - 2014, 15 & 16. The grey alternate we’ve only had for the last 2 so can’t change it yet right?

Maybe they will re design the black one and do a new white version in 2018 when they can get rid of the grey one

• The black one is great, a version of that would be good. Keep the black shorts and socks for all games, main in the black and an alternate in the gold.

• The best jersey ever made is the Magpies 1978 Jersey.
    We should get rid of the Orange all together back to Black and White.

• Predominately Orange for me for the main Jersey - About time we had a change from black (had it’s turn the last three years) - black as the alternative.

Not sure about when the grey is finished - the predominately white this year wasn’t bad for an alternative, looked pretty fresh.

I think if we are Tigers then there has to be more orange. Leave the black to the Panthers.

• @TYGA:

The best jersey ever made is the Magpies 1978 Jersey.

Why do people always look back the future is looking forward.
    Western Suburbs are no more Balmain are no more, West Tigers are our future.

• @TYGA:

I dont know any tigers that are black… mabye go to the panthers forum

• @Kavi:

@TYGA:

The white tiger is a pigmentation variant of the Bengal tiger, which is reported in the wild from time to time in the Indian states of Assam, West Bengal and Bihar in the Sunderbans region and especially in the former State of Rewa. Such a tiger has the black stripes typical of the Bengal tiger, but carries a white or near-white coat.

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/3/3a/White_Tiger_6_(3865790598).jpg/800px-White_Tiger_6_(3865790598).jpg

• @Kavi:

@TYGA:

X2

• @Tigerdon:

@Kavi:

@TYGA:

X2

Oh, really? Well what about a blue and white bulldog or a red white and blue rooster, perhaps a maroon and yellow horse, red and green rabbits anyone? The jersey doesn’t have to be the colour of the animal logo and the black looks just great with the gold and white. I do agree, however, that the alternate should be the reverse of the black, predominantly gold with black and white vee.

• Banned

I thought our nines jersey with the roaring tiger on the front was the best jersey we have had in ages.

Hate the grey one. Agree the black one is the best, with the orange being done in the same design.

• I thought the indigenous jersey from last year was a cracker. With the historical colours used by the club (which does not include grey), we should be able to come up with a cracker

Recent Topics