Dave Taylor

• Coming back to the NRL 2017?

Ricky Stuart likes him……

• Thank god that has nothing to do with us.

• Biggest waste of talent.

• As hot and cold as Tony Williams

• Is a possibility on a very cheap contract. Plays will all the effort of Curtis Sironen on half the money

• Banned

Id take him another big body thst runs hard

• @Tiger4life:

Only problem is when he needs to run hard he decided to throw a cut out pass or try a kick and when he needs to play and outside option he runs hard

• @Harvey:

Is a possibility on a very cheap contract. Plays will all the effort of Curtis Sironen on half the money

Not true Dave Taylor has always been paid more than siro and generally puts in less especially in defence.He was on good money at his previous clubs here

• Banned

@happy tiger:

@Tiger4life:

Only problem is when he needs to run hard he decided to throw a cut out pass or try a kick and when he needs to play and outside option he runs hard

Someone so big and fast should just hold the ball and run hard. We would have to put a no passing or kicking clause in his contract llol.

• @Tiger4life:

@happy tiger:

@Tiger4life:

Someone so big and fast should just hold the ball and run hard. We would have to put a no passing or kicking clause in his contract llol.

I’m sure over the years he has probably been told that but can’t help himself. Kinda reminds me of Todd Payton, not the error rate just a resemblance a big man who thinks he is a halfback.

• Banned

@Tiger Come Lately:

@Tiger4life:

@happy tiger:

@Tiger4life:

I’m sure over the years he has probably been told that but can’t help himself. Kinda reminds me of Todd Payton, not the error rate just a resemblance a big man who thinks he is a halfback.

If we arent paying overs, id take a risk with him.

• There is an upside with the freight train he has what this team needs he has shown that,it just depends if the coaching staff can rekindle the passion a bit like like Idris , for the right money please sign here!

• @Tiger4life:

@happy tiger:

@Tiger4life:

My other problem with Taylor is he has a lot of Noel "Crusher " Cleal in him

He might be prepared to run over blokes , but he isn’t so prepared to tackle those same blokes with any conviction

Bloke needs to stand in a mirror and tell himself that he is the biggest monster in the comp a thousand times and that he is unstoppable

Almost like he lacks confidence and he over compensates with over confidence

• Flashes of greatness overshadowed but complete brain explosions.
    I don’t think a dumber footballer has played the game.

• Would not touch him, he has had so many chances without hardly delivering anything. I know we have not officially had any links with the guy, but I get sick of signing players in the hope we can turn the clock back a decade and elevate them back into a quality player, rather than sign a player we know is going to deliver the goods, and of course with our cap still in a mess that will not start to happen before the 2018 season and even than with the big four eating into our cap there maybe little left to bolster the squad with some quality

Recent Topics