Tigers Off Season gift to fans

• Banned

After another year missing semis, i think us long suffering supporters need an off season present from the tigers players and management. Im getting sick of my mates telling me how excited they are to have re-signed their top players who are coming of contract in the last week or so.

• Panthers: Moylan, Cartwright & Peachey
    • Manly: trbojevic brothers, tapoau
    • Souths: inglis, reynolds
    • titans: ash taylor

Im sure there is more. Yet we have our top 5 off contract and im waiting for some good news. Surely Woods, Tedesco, Moses,Brooks, Nofa can follow the lead of their counterparts and put pen to paper. There are some superstars in the making that have re-signed with their respective clubs. So either these tiger juniors need to show some loyalty to the club that made them or our management need to get of their asses and see what these other clubs are doing and do it to sign up our top players before the season starts. We deserve an off season present.

• Your gift will be the extension of Jason Taylor, Milone & Lovett the golden trio.

• Our gift could be a game of fans vs tigers.

The tigers would play with 9 players and we could have 13 players.

If Fans win then all tigers players must resign.

If tigers win then we all have to pay an extra $10 for memberships so there can be more money to resign the team.

• ForumSupporter

You do know there is a difference between resign and re-sign ……right…

I also saw a figure on a Fox article the other day that there are 287 NRL players off contract at the end of 2017…as Clubs and in particular player managers are still unsure what the salary cap will be…

Plenty to stuff the Christmas stockings…

• The first present in the christmas stocking is re-signing tedesco

• I’m expecting to hear 1 or 2 re-signings before Christmas. Woods will definitely be one imo.

• With Pascoe at the helm I am confident we will be in the race to sign most of the players we want to sign and I am also confident he will not kill the club in order to get their signature. For me Teddy and Moses are top priority closely followed by Woods and than of course Brooks. Teddy is already marquee status, but Moses to me has the skill and confidence to be the next Thurston

• Banned

@supercoach:

With Pascoe at the helm I am confident we will be in the race to sign most of the players we want to sign and I am also confident he will not kill the club in order to get their signature. For me Teddy and Moses are top priority closely followed by Woods and than of course Brooks. Teddy is already marquee status, but Moses to me has the skill and confidence to be the next Thurston

Im just hoping we can get things done soon. It could really de-rail our season if players remain unsigned and rumours about whether they are going and coming start surfacing.

• Banned

@WestsBenTigers:

The first present in the christmas stocking is re-signing tedesco

Teddy has done alot of talking about building a dynasty, sticking together even if it means they dont get as much as they might at other clubs. I think he needs to walk the walk now.

• If they all stock even for less they will win a premiership together. As long as we sign some other quality players.

We will win premiership in the next 10 years

• Banned

@WestsBenTigers:

If they all stock even for less they will win a premiership together. As long as we sign some other quality players.

We will win premiership in the next 10 years

Hopefully the chance of winning a premiership together will be the carrot needed.

• I can’t believe the Broncos are making a play for Ryan James is there no end to their greed, and how do they fit them all under the cap.
    They need a second team in Brisbane, even if it just puts pressure on the Broncos, they could play every second Friday night.

• Banned

@supercoach:

With Pascoe at the helm I am confident we will be in the race to sign most of the players we want to sign and I am also confident he will not kill the club in order to get their signature. For me Teddy and Moses are top priority closely followed by Woods and than of course Brooks. Teddy is already marquee status, but Moses to me has the skill and confidence to be the next Thurston

If Teddy and Moses just get smashed every second week what incentive is for them to stay Tigers? It would be shocking to see a video of the hits they have taken in 2016.

• Banned

@kafta:

Your gift will be the extension of Jason Taylor, Milone & Lovett the golden trio.

5 year highly paid contracts as well because we want them to be happy.

• Every person who attended the last Leichhardt game should receive a gift

Recent Topics