Marshall to Donkeys?

Interesting. Would’ve thought Melbourne would be a better fit if he were to stay in the nrl.

What position would he play? Are Hunt or Milford injured? I don’t get it.

Yep strange move if true.

Maybe the Ben Hunt to Parra rumour has some merit…

He will enjoy playing QLD Cup next year then

@Chipofftheoldblock:

He will enjoy playing QLD Cup next year then

Yes, QCUP at best. Not sure which affiliate he would end up at.

They find him a decent TPA at say the Courier Mail and he could be there for 120 K

That’s how easy it is when you are a one club mad rugby league town

It’s funny how he can’t retain a spot in the red v despite negotiations with the last 2 grand finalists.

I think he will end up in Melbourne to replace Blake Green.

Hard to picture it in my head, Benji wearing maroon and yellow. But maybe I said the same thing about him donning red and white?

Didn’t Bennett always say he’d love to coach him? Or was that just him pumping his tyres in the media?

Read an article that quoted Wayne as saying Benji would play centre and cover fullback and the halves

i wish Benji the best, i loved watching him play. yes it was rocks or diamonds but you always sat on the edge of seat when had the ball in his hands. i think our biggest failure as a club (what ever the reasons were not the issue) was that we didn’t win at least one more GF in that era.

It would do him good to play in some capacity for a coach like bennet or bellamy.

@Tiger Come Lately:

It would do him good to play in some capacity for a coach like bennet or bellamy.

Yeah,i too wish him the best but a long time since he put two good games together,6 years or more.

@marzie:

Read an article that quoted Wayne as saying Benji would play centre and cover fullback and the halves

That’s probably where’s best suited these days. Take away the responsibility of halfback and just get him to catch and run. He’d probably have to do some work to get his speed back, looking a bit heavy the last couple of years.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.