1 Eyed Eel Croterie - Should we do the same?

• http://www.1eyedeel.com/forum/topics/introducing-the-1eyed-eel-coterie

Could we replicate this? We have a pretty obvious selection in all the money going towards Tedesco. It would require a big effort but with the amount of members and supporters we have, we could make it possible.

EDIT: Void thread - just realised it was made last year and i haven’t seen any signs of success.

• ForumSupporter

We could use it to sign Jarryd Hayne…

• @Geo.:

I wouldn’t take him for 200k. Can’t stand him.

• @Geo.:

My sarcasm detector went off the richter scale.Please dont try to upset your older supporters like this we are only a few heartbeats away from not seeing 2017 :roll

• @Milky:

@Geo.:

I wouldn’t take him for 200k. Can’t stand him.

X2

• If something like this is allowed, well planned and executed. I would be happy to contribute :slight_smile:

It crossed my mind a while ago, can’t us supporters band together and start a TPA fund raiser of our own through one of those donation websites such as “FUND ME”

• @wmlmaster:

If something like this is allowed, well planned and executed. I would be happy to contribute :slight_smile:

It crossed my mind a while ago, can’t us supporters band together and start a TPA fund raiser of our own through one of those donation websites such as “FUND ME”

I agree and would also be happy to contribute as I did way back in the day when Balmain were looking for contributions to re-sign Sirro & Hanley from memory. I even got a thank you letter from Keith Barnes thanking me for my contribution.

• So apparently it didn’t get off the ground - but in the replys on the forum i saw this

http://www.parraeels.com.au/news/2016/10/18/_2017_individual_pla.html

How is this not advertising TPA’s set up by the club??

The only thing i can think of is this line " Our Player Sponsorships give you personal sponsorship of one of the 17 NRL player numbers " which suggests you are sponsoring the number 1 or 6 or 7 no matter who plays there.

• The Eels fans came up with this stroke of genius before their club got pinged for rorting the cap. Don’t be surprised if it gets dissalowed along with all their other creative payment workarounds.

Recent Topics