Chance Peni and Charlie Taylor leaving

Chance Peni -> Western Force
Charlie Taylor -> Rugby Sevens

I don’t like Peni as a person…
Never really saw him play to judge him as a player.
Think a few people on here rated him.

Do we even have enough players to put together a state cup team next year. We seem to have let a lot go but nothing coming in as yet. Must be promoting a few Holden cup outside backs next year to fill the gaps.

Maybe this?
1. Hunt
2. Jacobs
3. Heleta
4. Tali
5. Kharwin

Thought Charlie Taylor was a chance for the NRL side this year…

Agree mate. Who knows what’s happening here. I have been told by someone at the club that some players have still not heard a word from the club since their last game regarding contracts etc…. This includes Charlie Taylor and Elijah Taylor who is still waiting on neg. Maybe the club is waiting to see if a couple of other contracted players decide to leave first, before any other signings made to free up $$$$

It’s rather ironic that when Charlie Taylor joined the club there was a bit of fanfare about his arrival but on his departure next to nothing, disappointed to see him leave as I thought there was much potential there.

@mustafa:

Agree mate. Who knows what’s happening here. I have been told by someone at the club that some players have still not heard a word from the club since their last game regarding contracts etc…. This includes Charlie Taylor and Elijah Taylor who is still waiting on neg. Maybe the club is waiting to see if a couple of other contracted players decide to leave first, before any other signings made to free up $$$$

Word is Elijah Taylor is signed sealed and delivered…just cant announce it yet till Sirro leaves

@GoldXR50Leroy:

It’s rather ironic that when Charlie Taylor joined the club there was a bit of fanfare about his arrival but on his departure next to nothing, disappointed to see him leave as I thought there was much potential there.

Lets wait and see. Nothing official at any clubs at the moment during the pre season and with players in four nations overseas etc most clubs aren’t getting serious as yet. But yes plenty of potential there and speed which you can’t coach and what we need.

@mustafa:

Just saw an ad on TV during the Sunday Footy Show.
Charlie Taylor is going to be on that ‘Love Island’ TV show. Thought I remembered his name from somewhere.

@:

Who?

Charlie what’s his face.

Haha, old bump.
Charlie Taylor looked the goods back then.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme