Wests Tigers to play Souths on round 1

• It’s been reported that the Wests Tigers will play Souths on a Friday night in round 1 of the 2017 premiership season. They are building it up with the Farah-Taylor feud.

Cronulla will play The broncos on th Thursday night to kick off the season.

• Won’t be leaving our seats empty for this one.

• Doubt it’ll be at Leichhardt, but how good would it be

• NRL: “So, we thought we’d start the season with a grand final replay.”
    Ch 9: “Ha ha. Good one. It’s the Broncos. I guess Cronulla can make an appearance.”

• ForumSupporter

How stupid…it should be Rd 3 at Leichhardt…250 NRL game celebration…short sighted Ch 9…

• Hope Farah knocks on several times; grubbers into touch; runs out of dummy half when there is an overlap; gets tackled on the 5 th tackle… gets hooked with the game on the line.; CH9 show Ayoub sitting next to Maguire in the coaches box…WT hammer Souffs… my dream start to 2017

• Always good to get the physical sides early before they get match fitness. For the first month every game is a toss of the coin.

For our club its good to get a game that will have the media pumping out headlines for days, great way to get the brand name out there in the market place

• @Masterton:

NRL: “So, we thought we’d start the season with a grand final replay.”
    Ch 9: “Ha ha. Good one. It’s the Broncos. I guess Cronulla can make an appearance.”

They normally don’t do GF replays until about Rd 4? I get that, it’s already a hyped event Rd 1, why waste the rematch on a weekend that people are already looking forward to.

Interesting to me is that Souths normally play Roosters first up.

• This will be nice Juicy start to the season , if true Farrah will be training his butt off to make sure he plays , he could also be the person that we watch make many mistakes or he could be the person that wins the game for Souths , but I look forward to it to see if we can handle the hype , Souths are a strong side and Farrah does not weaken them at all , but in saying that we should be up for it as well

• @tigerap:

Hope Farah knocks on several times; grubbers into touch; runs out of dummy half when there is an overlap; gets tackled on the 5 th tackle… gets hooked with the game on the line.; CH9 show Ayoub sitting next to Maguire in the coaches box…WT hammer Souffs… my dream start to 2017

I hope you’re right but I have a feeling that Farah will tear us a new one.

• @tiga4eva:

Doubt it’ll be at Leichhardt, but how good would it be

We always play Souths at Homebush.

I can’t see us getting the Friday night game. The first two games of the year on Thursday and Friday are usually marquee games.

• Banned

@GNR4LIFE:

@tiga4eva:

I can’t see us getting the Friday night game. The first two games of the year on Thursday and Friday are usually marquee games.

Terrorgraph says we play on the Friday, march 3rd, dunno how credible that is tho

Have we ever had a Friday night round 1 game? Can’t remember

• @clifferdSH:

@GNR4LIFE:

@tiga4eva:

Terrorgraph says we play on the Friday, march 3rd, dunno how credible that is tho

The Daily Telegraph is an impeccable source. Isn’t it?

• Banned

@Newtown:

@clifferdSH:

@GNR4LIFE:

@tiga4eva:

The Daily Telegraph is an impeccable source. Isn’t it?

Highly likely anyway, souffs always get the fta game round 1, but usually against roosters

• @GNR4LIFE:

@tiga4eva:

Ponies will probably have 24 out of 26 games at night just like this past season and the tigers games at LO will probably follow the usual pattern
    3 of 4 games on a Friday, Saturday or Monday night against out of sydney teams like the knights,warriors,raidsrs,storm or cowboys.

Recent Topics