Ben Barba

• Banned

Over a confidential source there has been an incident at the Cronulla Sharks involving Ben Barba. Just this week Barba was found with cocaine in a nightclub and his contract has been terminated. Right now he is in talks with Sharks officials to try and figure something out before the media gets all over it. Because of this and his contract being terminated, the Sharks have identified Tedesco as a target for a move to club.

What are your thoughts

• lol the media would be on to this quicker than a fly to ……

• @bellyboy:

Over a confidential source there has been an incident at the Cronulla Sharks involving Ben Barba. Just this week Barba was found with cocaine in a nightclub and his contract has been terminated. Right now he is in talks with Sharks officials to try and figure something out before the media gets all over it. Because of this and his contract being terminated, the Sharks have identified Tedesco as a target for a move to club.

What are your thoughts

My thoughts. Is your name Steve?

• ForumSupporter

So Valantine Holmes still gets stuck on the wing…

• Most people with their first post introduce themselves and feel their way - you come up with a humdinger. I hear the Daily Telegraph is looking for someone to pour Phil Rothfields drinks - i think you fit the bill.

• @bellyboy:

What are your thoughts

daam, thats juicy…
    not worried about teddy

• Sam, is that you??

• Banned

Yeah……nah!

• It doesn’t become a concern until Barba reaches Qld calculations

When that happens he is innocent

God help us if that day ever happens

And I reckon Valentine Holmes is going to be a far more damaging prospect than Barba ever will as a fullback

• Good ridence to Barba… He has been very lucky to be at 2 of the best clubs (Bulldogs & Brisbane) in coverering up player behaviour. Obviously Cronulla aren’t as good in this department!

Stating they are going after Teddy could be a smart plan in signing Holmes on a lesser contract, as all clubs get some emotional grand final loyalty after winning one?

• The reports are he tested positive a few weeks after the GF.
    That Thai rehab is getting a bit of work thanks to the NRL now… Maybe they should become a soonsor

• The Telecrap are reporting he is facing a 12 week ban. I thought it was mandatory 2 year ban??? I thought Wendel got two years???

• @supercoach:

The Telecrap are reporting he is facing a 12 week ban. I thought it was mandatory 2 year ban??? I thought Wendel got two years???

Del was playing for the Wallabies back then, not NRL… Maybe its different?

• I could be wrong, but thought it went like this, the 3 strikes and your gone:
    1st test positive, kept confidential
    2nd test positive, 12 week ban and player named
    3rd test positive indefinite ban.

• Sharks have torn his contract up. Credit to the OP

Recent Topics