Brooks training

• Just noticed that the last 2 preseason gallery posts on the WT website, there is no photos of Brooks.
    Anyone heard anything, is he in the rehab squad?

• He’d be there for sure and he would be the one that looks the most out of condition probably. Really don’t think its his forte to be brutally honest. Come to think of it nor is game day either.

• The media guy from WT confirmed with me on twitter that his in rehab with a minor minor injury.

• Banned

@bathursttiger:

Just noticed that the last 2 preseason gallery posts on the WT website, there is no photos of Brooks.

There are plenty of photos of rod griffin, hope he gets a run next year.

• @Tiger4life:

@bathursttiger:

Just noticed that the last 2 preseason gallery posts on the WT website, there is no photos of Brooks.

Griffin looks like a bit of a tough nut, I’ve never seen him play.
    Anyone seen what he goes like?

• @bathursttiger:

@Tiger4life:

@bathursttiger:

Griffin looks like a bit of a tough nut, I’ve never seen him play.
    Anyone seen what he goes like?

Griffin is tough and honest, with an excellent off load. He was going ok in NSW Cup but picked up a long term knee injury half way into 2016

• ive been to those members training days the last couple of years. brooks has been last in the fitness drills every single time. surely that isnt good enough anymore.

• @fergiefurr:

ive been to those members training days the last couple of years. brooks has been last in the fitness drills every single time. surely that isnt good enough anymore.

You wouldn’t think so. Hopefully he’s learnt his lesson from last year and hasn’t smashed too much dirty bird in the off-season and comes back in reasonable shape.

• There is plenty missing from the photos. No Tedesco, nofa, naquiama…don’t think even seen woods. So perhaps staggered training start or selective pics?

• @shakey4d:

There is plenty missing from the photos. No Tedesco, nofa, naquiama…don’t think even seen woods. So perhaps staggered training start or selective pics?

I think nofa, Sue, naiqama got a bit extra time off as they played in the Samoa vs Fiji game and I’m pretty sure teddy was getting off season nose surgery from an injury he got in origin III

Woods is playing in four nations

• @shakey4d:

There is plenty missing from the photos. No Tedesco, nofa, naquiama…don’t think even seen woods. So perhaps staggered training start or selective pics?

Woods is with the 4 Nations squad for starters and Teddy was having off season surgery on his nose and possibly clean up arthroscopy on knee

• @marzie:

@shakey4d:

Woods is playing in four nations

Oh yeah, forgot about woods.

• Has anyone noticed best buddies Brooks and Simona seem to be on the outer at WT.
    Both dropped form last year and seem to be ultra talented yet no real impact in first grade? Don’t appear anywhere apart from rumours that they are leaving the club.

• @TYGA:

Has anyone noticed best buddies Brooks and Simona seem to be on the outer at WT.
    Both dropped form last year and seem to be ultra talented yet no real impact in first grade? Don’t appear anywhere apart from rumours that they are leaving the club.

I think the writing is on the wall for a few players. I have a strong feeling this will be Brooks, Kev and Simona’s last year at the club.

• If Brooks wants to stay here, he needs to stand up for himself and stop letting Moses completely dominate him on the field.
    Both of his standout games have been when Moses wasn’t playing,and Brooks took a much bigger role in organising the team.
    If he continues to be dominated by Moses, his only chance of staying in first grade is at another club, where he can take more control of a game, as he did in both games without Moses.
    They may have been good together in the lower grades, but so far they haven’t played well together in first grade, whether that’s because of Taylor giving too much control to Moses, I don’t know.
    But Brooks looks like he hasn’t got a clue about what he’s supposed to be doing.
    He’s got nothing to lose by getting more involved, as his future looks to be on shaken ground here at the moment

Recent Topics