Benji at Training.....

On the Footy show……

The search for a halfback…

How good was that…HaHaHaHaHa…

Beau Ryan…you like touching everything else…No comment
Todd Payten…I’d like to but I can tackle don’t fit the position!!!
Fitzy…Aaah No…
To Tim Sheens…just about to sort that out now…might be you…Benjl’s face god no…priceless
Skando…I’ve left a note on Sheens door checked emails…nothin…
Farah…you’ve hit good form…origin coming up…Farah…Yeah
Lortay …on Origin…Yeah see how it goes…
Fifita…how ya likin first grade…Fifita…Yeah it’s gud
Dwyer…flick pass…well it wont be you

Love ya work Benji…

And finally to Tim Moltzen…Ha you can wear 7 an 6 can’t ya

Hope to see Dwyer back on the field soon. He looked very fit and strong. Really looking forward to tomorrow night, Sheens has the team ready for this one.

What’d did he say about his wrist band…only part I missed!

@fainty:

What’d did he say about his wrist band…only part I missed!

He said Gallop doesn’t like it…told him to cover it up…Farah has 1….they work…HaHaHaHa…

Farah said Marshall gave 1 to Moltz who had it on his Ankle…last week… 😊

Re: wristbands

they don’t work guys
they are a complete scam

http://www.powerbalance.com/powerbalance" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Power Balance is performance technology that uses holograms embedded with frequencies that react positively with your body’s natural energy field.

Balance • Strength • Flexibility

yes, and baby jesus rode dinosaurs to school

FACT: a hologram is a visual illusion; reflections and such that are processed by the brain as being 3D. They are in fact flat.
FACT: “frequencies” of holograms? There are no moving parts in holograms
FACT: Body’s natural energy field? There is no such thing. If there was, then no scientific device or experiment in the history of human civilization has ever detected it, nor is there any evidence that even remotely suggests that one exists.

Most everything has a frequency inherent to it. Some frequencies react positively with your body and others negatively. When the hologram comes in contact with your body’s energy field, it allows your body to interact with the natural, beneficial frequency stored within the hologram. This results in improved energy flow throughout your body.

what a load of crap. That’s like saying “if I wave my credit card with a security hologram over your head you will get smarter!”

their website continues…

To understand how these Power Balance holograms enhance performance requires a supernatural mental leap from the widely accepted sports concepts of weight training and conditioning to the more alternative ideas about the body’s bioenergy field, which is known in traditional Chinese medicine as the Qi.

Troy Rodarmel, 34, the CEO of the company with brother Josh, developed these holograms, drawing on his computer electronics background to embed “frequencies” or energies from natural rocks and crystals used to promote wellness in Eastern medicine into Mylar film. Wristbands place the hologram near one of the body’s Qi points, stimulating improved health.

hahahahahahahahahaha

hahahaha

hahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahaha

jesus christ! that is too funny!

check out this video - it’s actually pretty good:

" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

they are completely crap, they have zero effect and all blind scientific tests have completely concluded that they are rubbish.
There is no “body energy field” and holograms are pieces of plastic

Yes that’s why I laughed at the end…

But the MIND is a powerful weapon Kul…even footballers…

clearly

Hey, everyone!
I’m selling these multi-dimensional pegs that link into the powers of great rulers throughout history and give them to you!
People like Julius Caesar, William the Conqueror and Gen. Douglas MacArthur all wore these pegs at some stage, meaning that you will be able to share some of their power!
Selling for only $159.95 plus P+H, these pegs just need to be pegged onto your clothes line for the super-waves to flow into your clothes and eventually YOU!

BUY NOW!

Benji will be your first customer obviously.

I have to say that is some wacked up subversion of traditional Chinese medicine.

@Geo.:

On the Footy show……

The search for a halfback…

How good was that…HaHaHaHaHa…

Beau Ryan…you like touching everything else…No comment
Todd Payten…I’d like to but I can tackle don’t fit the position!!!
Fitzy…Aaah No…
To Tim Sheens…just about to sort that out now…might be you…Benjl’s face god no…priceless
Skando…I’ve left a note on Sheens door checked emails…nothin…
Farah…you’ve hit good form…origin coming up…Farah…Yeah
Lortay …on Origin…Yeah see how it goes…
Fifita…how ya likin first grade…Fifita…Yeah it’s gud
Dwyer…flick pass…well it wont be you

Love ya work Benji…

And finally to Tim Moltzen…Ha you can wear 7 an 6 can’t ya

Also Flanagan and not understanding a word he said lol

Any touring car fans here? The wrist band is the footy equivalent of Brock’s Polarizer…

@willow:

Hope to see Dwyer back on the field soon. He looked very fit and strong. Really looking forward to tomorrow night, Sheens has the team ready for this one.

From what I am hearing Dwyer is looking at next weekend for a return.

@Geo.:

Yes that’s why I laughed at the end…

But the MIND is a powerful weapon Kul…even footballers…

Yes. As long as THEY think it’s doing something who cares. If painting their toenails makes them think and play like superstars then give them an Avon catelogue.

@smeghead:

@willow:

From what I am hearing Dwyer is looking at next weekend for a return.

Excellent news smeg. I reckon he’ll find himself on the bench in FG by mid season once he strings a few games together.

Missed it… anyone get it on youtube?

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme