Kelly Egan new General Manager

Don’t know her, but coming from the Dogs who run a pretty tight ship, i think this is a good appointment.

@GNR4LIFE:

Don’t know her, but coming from the Dogs who run a pretty tight ship, i think this is a good appointment.

Dude…it’s a Dude…

From QLD worked under Des at Manly followed him to the Dogs …also Coached Jnr Roos…

Good Luck but the GM of Football at Wests Tigers is like the Defence against the Dark Arts Teacher at Hogwarts…

@Geo.:

@GNR4LIFE:

Dude…it’s a Dude…

From QLD worked under Des at Manly followed him to the Dogs …also Coached Jnr Roos…

Good Luck but the GM of Football at Wests Tigers is like the Defence against the Dark Arts Teacher at Hogwarts…

Yeah, i realized as soon as i went to google.

Que conspiracy about being Head Coach by the end of the year…

@Geo.:

@GNR4LIFE:

Dude…it’s a Dude…

Congrats Kegs Welcome to the WT’s

Kelly has had various roles , was part of the junior program at the Cowboys

Played footy for North Sydney

He made me look horrid in a cover defending tackle many years ago 😆

Screwed the pooch on that one 😊

Good replacement, been in some great programs, coached Jnr Kangaroos.
I really like this appointment and look forward to the talent he can bring to the club.

Back to square one.
Fingers crossed

He was at Norths around the Boustead and Les Kiss years, wasn’t he?

Hey Kelly sign up ET……

Onwards and upwards I say. Hope Kelly enjoys the change of scenery and runs a tight and professional practice at the Tigers.

@Masterton:

Yeah he was

Bit similar to a Gene Miles / Graeme Bradley , he was about 6’3 and around that 100 kgs mark , great palm , probably lacked that touch of speed you needed to be a good centre

Highly rated as an assistant coach

@Masterton:

Yeah. Big centre.
Welcome aboard, bring crusher with you.

Hopefully he can keep his pants on.

Better than the wt boys club previously appointed. Gives a new perspective from other clubs.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme