Dallas Graham & Tyler Cassal

• Interesting that they won’t be re-signed.
    These fellas were talked up but didn’t really get much of a shot.

Dallas was talked up as Galloway’s replacement if I remember correctly.
    Ohwell, good luck to them.

• ForumSupporter

Been discussed in a few threads now…With thr likes of Felise Tatola Paseka Marsters B Sironen coming through it’s hard to keep everyone…these decisions need to be made…

Both played with a lot of heart but to be honest were unlely to see FG here,I believe Graham has gone back to NZ and Cassel is yer to find a Club…get onto it Sam…good luck to both…

• I think it does make jt look a bit silly. If he does not want them in his team fine but don’t take them up on an article 12 months prior as an excuse for salary cap. It shows lack of foresight especially when he tends to get slammed by these types of things. Oh well no one is perfect.

• No loss as far as I’m concerned. Smart business decision.

• I never considered them talked up. They were considered a couple of the better guys in their age group. Consistent with that they played State Cup. Remember the strike rate first grade players out of an age group in a junior team is very low. Its a good year if you have one future first grader.

• @Nucky Thompson:

I think it does make jt look a bit silly. If he does not want them in his team fine but don’t take them up on an article 12 months prior as an excuse for salary cap. It shows lack of foresight especially when he tends to get slammed by these types of things. Oh well no one is perfect.

Why?
    12mths they had more than enough chances to impress to make the next step up. But with talented kids 2yrs younger playing out of their skins mixed with NYC coming to an end its a smart decision.

The club is turning things around, this isn’t a bad mov by JT or makes him look bad.

• @Mighty Tiger:

@Nucky Thompson:

I think it does make jt look a bit silly. If he does not want them in his team fine but don’t take them up on an article 12 months prior as an excuse for salary cap. It shows lack of foresight especially when he tends to get slammed by these types of things. Oh well no one is perfect.

Why?
    12mths they had more than enough chances to impress to make the next step up. But with talented kids 2yrs younger playing out of their skins mixed with NYC coming to an end its a smart decision.

The club is turning things around, this isn’t a bad mov by JT or makes him look bad.

12 months to impress. Both guys are pretty much straight out of school and most players in that stage of their careers need more time. Again I’m not saying both these players are world beaters and should be given more time to show their worth I’m saying jt should not talk up juniors to the public one year and and release them the next.

Recent Topics