Last year of City v Country ??

• I did hear that right ??

Greenberg definitely said that 2017 was the last year of City v Country

People’s thoughts ??

• ForumSupporter

Is that a question …then yes it will be scrapped in 2018

Thoughts…that ends C Sironen’s Rep Career…

• Good riddance.

• This match has no place on the NRL Calendar… It belongs with the NSWRL & the CRL to fund and host if they want to keep it as an important part of the calendar.

We know they wont do that as it clashes with their budget responsibilities of hosting Sydney’s Elite on luxury yachts!

• @Geo.:

???=question

Well done

I’m glad you picked that up before exam time

Wouldn’t want you to have to repeat Year 5 again

• @happy tiger:

@Geo.:

???=question

Well done

Geo is very particular when it comes to the use of question marks. I’ve received a slap from him on the use of question marks in the past as well.

Either he is about to repeat year 5 again or is a frustrated school teacher??? 😃

But i thought it was good taking a game, with potential origin players (which i think is what the game was for) to regional parts of NSW. I also like the idea of trail games being played in regional areas.

• @Tiger Come Lately:

@happy tiger:

@Geo.:

???=question

Well done

Geo is very particular when it comes to the use of question marks. I’ve received a slap from him on the use of question marks in the past as well.

Either he is about to repeat year 5 again or is a frustrated school teacher??? 😃

But i thought it was good taking a game, with potential origin players (which i think is what the game was for) to regional parts of NSW. I also like the idea of trail games being played in regional areas.

Definitely the former TCL 65 year old Year 5 student

And I agree , every round one game should be taken to either a regional Qld or NSW area

• good

• @happy tiger:

@Tiger Come Lately:

@happy tiger:

@Geo.:

???=question

Well done

Definitely the former TCL 65 year old Year 5 student

And I agree , every round one game should be taken to either a regional Qld or NSW area

Its so important to keep the game alive in regional parts of NSW and QLD. they love their league, but its like any love, if its all one way then eventually it fades away and the likes of AFL are more than willing to fill the gap.

• ForumSupporter

@Tiger Come Lately:

@happy tiger:

@Geo.:

???=question

Well done

They say there is no such thing as a dopey quseston….however in this case and happy’s the answer had been all over the internet for the past 3 days that any 5th Grader with an ipad would know the answer too without asking…then again as has been proven time and time again…happy is not smarter than a 5th Grader…

• @happy tiger:

I did hear that right ??

People’s thoughts ??

Poor decision but consistent with the sterilisation of rugby league in any location other than major centres. You only have to look at the Kangaroos to understand how important regional areas of NSW and Qld are to producing top flight players; Inglis (Bowraville QLD 😃), Ferguson (Wellington NSW), Matt Scott (Ilfracombe QLD). We’ll have to see what is planned in terms of fixtures in country areas to replace the game, but something drastic needs to be done to assist rugby league in regional areas of NSW and QLD.

• Good. It’s a nothing game.

• @Pawsandclaws:

@happy tiger:

I did hear that right ??

People’s thoughts ??

Poor decision but consistent with the sterilisation of rugby league in any location other than major centres. You only have to look at the Kangaroos to understand how important regional areas of NSW and Qld are to producing top flight players; Inglis (Bowraville QLD 😃), Ferguson (Wellington NSW), Matt Scott (Ilfracombe QLD). We’ll have to see what is planned in terms of fixtures in country areas to replace the game, but something drastic needs to be done to assist rugby league in regional areas of NSW and QLD.

Half the Queensland side comes from outside the metropolitan area

How many rugby league fans aren’t in a city or town with an NRL side

At least 1.5 million I’d say

• Very ordinary game usually and has absolutely no public interest. Good riddance.

• @happy tiger:

@Geo.:

???=question

Well done

To be fair, you can’t make a statement and then simply turn it into a question by inserting a question mark at the end. Grammar doesn’t work that way.

Sorry. Im one of the last few dinosaurs when it comes to grammar.

Recent Topics