Another rumor regarding Lichaa

• Just something i saw on Facebook from the NRL rumour mill page. Make of it what you will

The Wests Tigers , Bulldogs and Michael Lichaa are in discussions for a possible move for Lichaa to the Tigers in 2017 .

This would allow Des Hasler to move Moses M’bye to Hooker leaving the 5/8 position vacant for Todd Carney if the NRL integrity unit allows his contract to be given the green light

• Banned

@GNR4LIFE:

Just something i saw on Facebook from the NRL rumour mill page. Make of it what you will

The Wests Tigers , Bulldogs and Michael Lichaa are in discussions for a possible move for Lichaa to the Tigers in 2017 .

This would allow Des Hasler to move Moses M’bye to Hooker leaving the 5/8 position vacant for Todd Carney if the NRL integrity unit allows his contract to be given the green light

Loses credibility straight away saying Mbye would move to hooker.

• ForumSupporter

Kelly Egan is trying to destroy the Club from within…

• Doesn’t make sense. Why would the club want Lichaa when they have Ballin, signed McIllwrick and promoted Liddle? :S

Not to mention that Lichaa sucks

• @marzie:

Doesn’t make sense. Why would the club want Lichaa when they have Ballin, signed McIllwrick and promoted Liddle? :S

McIllwrick is a state cup player. Lichaa is a significantly better player than him. Maybe they’re a bit iffy on Ballin’s fitness, who knows. Its interesting that this rumor has surfaced a week after Kelly Egan was appointed GM.

• The WT hooker position continues to cause angst.

• ForumSupporter

@GNR4LIFE:

@marzie:

Doesn’t make sense. Why would the club want Lichaa when they have Ballin, signed McIllwrick and promoted Liddle? :S

McIllwrick is a state cup player. Lichaa is a significantly better player than him. Maybe they’re a bit iffy on Ballin’s fitness, who knows. Its interesting that this rumor has surfaced a week after Kelly Egan was appointed GM.

This rumour was around 4 months ago….

• @Geo.:

@GNR4LIFE:

@marzie:

This rumour was around 4 months ago….

And it’s only surfaced again now.

• Facebook???

Must be true.

• @GNR4LIFE:

@marzie:

I thought Ballin was all good?

4 hookers in the top 25 just seems stupid to me

Don’t rate Lichaa at all

• @magpiecol:

Facebook???

Must be true.

BS everywhere on social media eh Col

• Who said it was true?

• Only if we get a written guarantee from our club that Rankin will never play dummywinghalf again.

But seriously NO, we need players in other positions.

• We need a Robbie Farah type player… maybe he will come back after his stint at the rabbits.

• Banned

@GNR4LIFE:

@marzie:

I wouldn’t go near him ,even if he was for free. Playing behind one of the best forward packs in the NRL and he looked terrible all year. Very slow, struggles to pass both ways and has no kicking game. I’d take mcwilrick over him any day. Besides what message are you sending to Liddle. Hopefully it’s just rubbish.

Recent Topics