Mitchell Moses to Builldogs in 2018?

In his column in today’s Sunday Telegraph Phil Rothfield writes “Don’t be at all surprised if Mitchell Moses is wearing a Canterbury Bulldogs jersey in 2018”. Has anyone more information on this?

The old pisspot just causing trouble again.

lol because the dogs can’t have enough 5/8s

Won’t happen. Tigers will retain him.
Brooks would be a better fit for the dogs. They can have him.

Rothfield been hanging out with Barba 😆 :crazy.

Here we go again.

Another 3 months of postings about nothing.

:crazy

Rothfield hates the WT…enough said…I caught up with Benny Elias at a function last month and Elias(Mosses uncle) said he aint going anywhere

The NRL blame are to blame for this due to the scary cap/funding delays. No player will sign anywhere until the salary cap is worked out. All rumours until then are rubbish.

We have to retain Moses, Tedesco and build around them. I believe Brooks is more important than Woods although I know I am in the minority.

It’s just standard hack reporter rubbish. Throw out hundreds of rumours and then claim you had the early mail in the unlikely event these things eventuate. Just ignore it.

Slow news day, nothing more.

@tigerap:

Rothfield hates the WT…enough said…I caught up with Benny Elias at a function last month and Elias(Mosses uncle) said he aint going anywhere

Well we can all relax then.
After all, there wouldn’t be a more reliable source than Good Old Benny 😆

@goldcoast tiger:

@tigerap:

Well we can all relax then.
After all, there wouldn’t be a more reliable source than Good Old Benny 😆

Lol. Money Elias would tell his nephew to take the money if a big offer was tabled elsewhere.

Moses will do what’s the best for Moses…

Wonder why Des has gone cold on Brooks…Buzz and his colleagues had him there in 2017…

Our stars are going to be linked to all and sundry until the announcement that they have resigned

@tigerap:

Benny Elias has said a lot of things though

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.