Live Chat

• I see the club has a live facebook chat this Friday with Marcus Kain. Anyone have a question lined up?

Hard to see anything too controversial popping up, I’d say.

https://www.facebook.com/WestsTigers.com.au/photos/a.436193171513.224893.23342201513/10154756375446514/?type=3&theater

• ForumSupporter

Who is the fastest in the Club over 20 40 60 100m…?

Who holds the dead lift record…?

Who washes and waxes Taylor’s car the best…?

• questions: Was Simona injured last year?…is he carrying any injury this year?

• Would you like to borrow a cattle prod to get some of the less enthusiastic players moving?

• Will the head coaching staff be held accountable this season when things dont go the way we expect or will some over poor bugger have to carry the can like the last 2 years?

• When Jason Taylor first took over, he said WTs defence was priority number one. Employing two new defensive coaches for 2017, seems to suggest this is still the case. What happens if we are worse in defence than the last two years?

• @Tigerdon:

When Jason Taylor first took over, he said WTs defence was priority number one. Employing two new defensive coaches for 2017, seems to suggest this is still the case. What happens if we are worse in defence than the last two years?

We get a 3rd defensive coach? 😆

• Poor guy is gonna get Kained

See what i did there

• @Tigerdon:

When Jason Taylor first took over, he said WTs defence was priority number one. Employing two new defensive coaches for 2017, seems to suggest this is still the case. What happens if we are worse in defence than the last two years?

2 year contract extension so he has an opportunity to fix it.

• @Tigerdon:

2 year contract extension so he has an opportunity to fix it.

• @Geo.:

Who is the fastest in the Club over 20 40 60 100m…?

Who holds the dead lift record…?

Who washes and waxes Taylor’s car the best…?

Who is his favourite for the WTF’s Hobbo’s Plodder of the Year award ??

• I’ve always wondered how hard they work to achieve the right balance between endurance and sprint training as it’s all about acceleration but also about lasting the full 80.

A comprehensive overview of a player’s diet, exercise plan, functional drills, sleep patterns etc would be HIGHLY HIGHLY appreciated as RL players are one of the epitomes of a high functioning athletes IMO.

I’ll unfortunately be at work all day so if someone could rephrase that^ and ask for me, i’d buy them a beer round 1

• @tig_prmz:

I’ve always wondered how hard they work to achieve the right balance between endurance and sprint training as it’s all about acceleration but also about lasting the full 80.

A comprehensive overview of a player’s diet, exercise plan, functional drills, sleep patterns etc would be HIGHLY HIGHLY appreciated as RL players are one of the epitomes of a high functioning athletes IMO.

I’ll unfortunately be at work all day so if someone could rephrase that^ and ask for me, i’d buy them a beer round 1

you can enter the questions in advance.

• I am not going to knock the club for this initiative as any connection with the members and fans is good but I would rather have a Q&A with Pascoe and Taylor. I know its preseason and I guess the strength and conditioning staff are the people with the most input at present but I am not sure they can or will answer the questions I would like to ask

• There were comments made by Marcus Kain that the players were adjusting well to the new structures and training patterns. This suggests there may have been changes to the strength and conditioning team.
    Please would Marcus list the people in his team, their titles and a brief of their responsibilities.

Recent Topics