Naiqama's Tat...

• ForumSupporter

Kevin Naiqama’s Full-On Tattoo Has Everyone Talking
    Talk about some heavy duty ink!

Wests Tigers star Kevin Naiqama has unleashed a hectic tattoo that goes across his full back.

And as you can see in the photo below, it’s a pretty good tattoo that would’ve taken hours of work!

“Back is finished!,” he declared on Twitter.

“Starting from the bottom is The Last Supper going into Jerusalem City then finishing up the top with Jesus Crucifixion.”

Follow
    Kevin Naiqama ✔ @KevinNaiqama
    Back is finished! Starting from the bottom is The Last Supper going into Jerusalem City then finishing up the top with Jesus Crucifixion.
    2:54 PM - 4 Dec 2016

http://www.triplem.com.au/sydney/sport/nrl/news/2016/12/photo-kevin-naiqama-hectic-back-tattoo/

• ForumSupporter

If only he could use those shoulders to tackle…

Should improve his leap under the highball…soaring to the Heavens…

• I’ll never understand peoples need for tattoos. That looks absolutely ridiculous. And i don’t mean from a religious point.
    Each to their own.

• I like it. However I don’t i’ll get one.

• @gallagher:

I’ll never understand peoples need for tattoos. That looks absolutely ridiculous. And i don’t mean from a religious point.
    Each to their own.

Don’t like tatts, don’t get one. And I say that as someone who doesn’t have any (I am looking to get a Spanish phrase in the inside of one of my biceps to represent my son, but that will be it.)

Some tattoos are works of art, some are good for a laugh and some are downright awful but they largely mean something to those whom have them. For mine, it’s no more a nonsense than having a religion, without the need to export it to others.

• so i guess he’s quite religious?

huh, never knew. which is good i suppose, hate people who keep going on and on about it (cough hayne cough). keep it to yourself, no one cares

looks pretty good but wont be getting it myself haha

• @pHyR3:

so i guess he’s quite religious?

huh, never knew. which is good i suppose, hate people who keep going on and on about it (cough hayne cough). keep it to yourself, no one cares

He doesn’t exactly keep it to himself. Holding prayer with the opposition is pretty out there.

• Pretty over the top imo, but for someone of his extreme passion for religion maybe he thought using his body as a tapestry for God was a symbol of his devotion etc. Each to their own but it looks awful to me.

• @pHyR3:

Nothing wrong with being religious, but Hayne acts as if God is there for him and him alone.

• Just proves his got to much time on his hands .

Enjoy your last year of 1st Grade…never been nothing more than a Reserve Grader.

• @Balmain Boy:

Pretty over the top imo, but for someone of his extreme passion for religion maybe he thought using his body as a tapestry for God was a symbol of his devotion etc. Each to their own but it looks awful to me.

Except for Leviticus 19:28… 😆

• @GNR4LIFE:

@pHyR3:

Nothing wrong with being religious, but Hayne acts as if God is there for him and him alone.

Hayne IS God….just ask him. Jesus never kicked a match winning field goal at Cambo in his career.

• @Fade To Black:

@GNR4LIFE:

@pHyR3:

Hayne IS God….just ask him. Jesus never kicked a match winning field goal at Cambo in his career.

Except God doesn’t ruin dreams
    God= 😃
    Hayne= :bawling

• I think it looks great! Love it

• In not to many years Jerusalem will look like Aleppo with damaged streets and the Cross with start to curve as his back muscles waste. So keep up the back exercise Kevin, Israel hasn’t been able to maintain keep things in place , Hope you can - Not a bad Tat , what would that have cost ???

Recent Topics