14.Clint Hill
    15.Shane Dunley
    16. Trent Runiciman
    17. Hayes Lauder

:roll

• This thread again?

What was wrong with Robbie Mears?

• ForumSupporter

You left out Makasini Richter Lipina Kafusi and Jackson Kafusi…

• Banned

@GNR4LIFE:

This thread again?

What was wrong with Robbie Mears?

I didnt rate Mears at all. He had some good attack in him but couldnt tackle.

Dont think Clint Hill ever played first grade.

Lee Murphy deserves a start.

I like Ben Duckworth, thought he was pretty good for us at an average time for the club. Did he play for Wests Tigers or just Balmain?

Yhis thread has been done many times though

• Lipoma and Jackson same person

• @Frazer4Wests:

Worst Wests Tigers Team ever

. Rhys Hanbury
    2. Hassan saleh
    3. Nick Bradley- Qalilawa
    4.Jamal Lolesi
    5. Ahmad Bajouri
    6.Ben Black
    7.Glen Air
    8. Ryan Tandy
    9.Robbie Mears
    10. Jason Cayless
    11. Mark Flanagan
    12.Ben Duckworth
    13.Nick Graham

14.Clint Hill
    15.Shane Dunley
    16. Trent Runiciman
    17. Hayes Lauder

:roll

There’s no way Mears should be there. Politoni, Luani, and that hitman we got from Penrith should all be considered.

Flanagan was no star, but easily ahead of Sam Harris. I’d even say he was better than Santi.

• Robbie “Carson Kressley” Mears was alright. Certainly not deserving of a start in the worst 17 ever line up.

• Sam Harris and Chris The Pillow Paterson have to be there. I thought Ben Reynolds was a really ordinary player even though he was on the books for 3 years.

Can you take seriously the guys who only played 1 or 2 games? Almost certainly not long-term options and didn’t play enough games to see if there was any upside.

Clint Hill played 1 game.

• @jirskyr:

Can you take seriously the guys who only played 1 or 2 games? Almost certainly not long-term options and didn’t play enough games to see if there was any upside.

Clint Hill played 1 game.

While I remember the name Clint Hill, I certainly can’t remember his lone appearance well enough to rate it.

• Clint Hill was the secret service agent who jumped into the car after Kennedy was assissinated, and the only person who was in the car that’s still alive. He had a pretty rough time after that, so i’d cut him some slack if his first grade career didn’t go as planned.

• ForumSupporter

Also needs more Sam Harris…and Bwaith Anasta ©

• We’ve had far worse than Rhys Hanbury , Jamal Lolesi and Flanagan

Warren Carney ,Luke Isakka and Ballin Cupples have to get a run somewhere in that side

We had some god awful players from 2001-2003

• 15 tries in 57 games is not a bad return for a hooker. Mears was nowhere near being in our worst side ever.

• @GNR4LIFE:

15 tries in 57 games is not a bad return for a hooker. Mears was nowhere near being in our worst side ever.

Warren Carney made Mears look like Cam Smith

• Sparkles O’Halloran needs an honourable mention.

Recent Topics