Kelly Egan, spoke to 2SM Talkin' Sport on Friday, December 16.

• Wests Tigers General Manager - Football Operations, Kelly Egan, spoke to 2SM Talkin’ Sport on Friday, December 16.

Kelly Egan on 2SM Talkin’ Sport http://yi.nzc.am/bX8ZIx

I like the way this guy holds himself (not to mention his track record)

Let me know what you think!!

• ForumSupporter

Standard Company line responses…

• Thanks for the link.

Yeah standard, but can’t expect much from a bloke a couple of weeks into a new role and one that I hope he excels in.

• I suppose you can’t expect the bloke to stick the boot in when he has been in the job less than a month and a game hasn’t even been played yet

Be nice if he could keep that finals record in tact though

• I agree there was nothing earth shattering in what he had to say. But I do like the Pascoe/Egan team. Two experienced guys with large networks of NRL coaches, players and administrators. Let’s hope Egan learned from O’Neills mistake last year.

• @Patts:

I agree there was nothing earth shattering in what he had to say. But I do like the Pascoe/Egan team. Two experienced guys with large networks of NRL coaches, players and administrators. Let’s hope Egan learned from O’Neills mistake last year.

Let’s hope Eagan doesn’t have an Office with a door

• Egan will prove to be a great asset to the club and his signing shows a degree of professionalism rarely seen at the Wests Tigers in past years.

• @sideline eye:

Egan will prove to be a great asset to the club and his signing shows a degree of professionalism rarely seen at the Wests Tigers in past years.

I tend to agree with you Sideline Eye. The bloke is a winner. He has always been around winners and a winning culture and he won’t accept anything else but a winning culture here. He and Pascoe will be the main reasons why we will have as good a chance as we could to signing up the awesome foursome. At the same time though he is why I think if Brooks doesn’t perform, he will have no trouble in offering him less money or help him zip up his bags. These guys know what it takes and we have never seen their likes at the Tigers bar Steve Folkes and look how we went when he was here.

Recent Topics