Membership Packs

• Has anyone received theirs yet?
    They were promised to arrive before Christmas if you ordered before a certain date, which I did, but mine hasn’t arrived yet.

• me either

• They were supposed to arrive before last Christmas too but didn’t end up arriving till February.

• ForumSupporter

I didn’t get mine either…I think I’ll pop over to facebook and have a mighty whinge about it…

• Why would you need it until the season starts in any case? The same cheap merch every year and a season pass to get you into the games. They get mass produced and shipped from China so as long as they arrive a couple of weeks before the season i’m a happy camper

• @Balmain Boy:

Why would you need it until the season starts in any case? The same cheap merch every year and a season pass to get you into the games. They get mass produced and shipped from China so as long as they arrive a couple of weeks before the season i’m a happy camper

I dont mind that it’s not here, I just dont like them promising they will be then not doing it and not giving an explanation.
    Also, I’m sure some people jave purchased membership as a Christmas gift either for themselves or someone else and would lile to open it Sunday morning.

• The plan was to have Nathan Milone hand deliver them all but due to unexpectedly high membership numbers it’s taking him a while.

• Havent got mine yet, But whats new.

• My son’s (Junior, ticketed LO) arrived yesterday. No sign of mine though.

• Must have got lucky.
    Mine arrived today.

• Yeah my boy’s pack arrived a couple of days ago but mine apparently is still in Milone’s boot.

• @Balmain Boy:

Why would you need it until the season starts in any case? The same cheap merch every year and a season pass to get you into the games. They get mass produced and shipped from China so as long as they arrive a couple of weeks before the season i’m a happy camper

I’ve bought one as a present for my nephew before. I’m sure he’d love to be the only kid left out on Christmas day.

• yep my sons arrived 2 - think its a good effort if they focused on the kids ones first because despite what the internet will tell you adults are able to HTFU

• I replied to this thread, and about half an hour later Nathan brought my membership pack around. The old light a cigarette and the bus turns up trick.

• @Cosimo_Zaretti:

I replied to this thread, and about half an hour later Nathan brought my membership pack around. The old light a cigarette and the bus turns up trick.

He must have had us both in the same route.
    Mines here too.

Recent Topics