Membership Packs

Has anyone received theirs yet?
They were promised to arrive before Christmas if you ordered before a certain date, which I did, but mine hasn’t arrived yet.

They were supposed to arrive before last Christmas too but didn’t end up arriving till February.

I didn’t get mine either…I think I’ll pop over to facebook and have a mighty whinge about it…

Why would you need it until the season starts in any case? The same cheap merch every year and a season pass to get you into the games. They get mass produced and shipped from China so as long as they arrive a couple of weeks before the season i’m a happy camper

@Balmain Boy:

Why would you need it until the season starts in any case? The same cheap merch every year and a season pass to get you into the games. They get mass produced and shipped from China so as long as they arrive a couple of weeks before the season i’m a happy camper

I dont mind that it’s not here, I just dont like them promising they will be then not doing it and not giving an explanation.
Also, I’m sure some people jave purchased membership as a Christmas gift either for themselves or someone else and would lile to open it Sunday morning.

The plan was to have Nathan Milone hand deliver them all but due to unexpectedly high membership numbers it’s taking him a while.

Havent got mine yet, But whats new.

My son’s (Junior, ticketed LO) arrived yesterday. No sign of mine though.

Must have got lucky.
Mine arrived today.

Yeah my boy’s pack arrived a couple of days ago but mine apparently is still in Milone’s boot.

@Balmain Boy:

I’ve bought one as a present for my nephew before. I’m sure he’d love to be the only kid left out on Christmas day.

yep my sons arrived 2 - think its a good effort if they focused on the kids ones first because despite what the internet will tell you adults are able to HTFU

I replied to this thread, and about half an hour later Nathan brought my membership pack around. The old light a cigarette and the bus turns up trick.

@Cosimo_Zaretti:

I replied to this thread, and about half an hour later Nathan brought my membership pack around. The old light a cigarette and the bus turns up trick.

He must have had us both in the same route.
Mines here too.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.