• I know this story is a few days old , just stumbled onto it then

http://www.totalrl.com/watson-discusses-interest-nrl-star/

• Banned

Hmmmm which club just released Vidot?

• salford has been linked to him for a couple months

• ForumSupporter

@Kavi:

salfords been linked to him for a couple months

Yeah…old news….you will have to forgive happy …he only just got dial-up for his commodore64 last week…

• Happy to let Kevin go on the basis that we have someone better to come in and replace him either in the centre or backrow.
    Cant rely on Jamal to being fit for the whole year.
    Not really sure who you would bring in either.
    I do like Jarrad Kennedy but not sure if he has signed with Manly or not.

• I would swap him in a heartbeat for a decent backrow forward.It would do Kevie a massive favour as well. In SL he would be a good attacking weapon his lack of defence would not be exposed anywhere near as much as it is here.

• @Kavi:

salford has been linked to him for a couple months

Hope the link gets stronger.!
    Although , then there is the question of who to replace him with if he did go.
    I know his defence was shite, but we don’t exactly have a line up of top defenders waiting in the wings

• I do not think that he would be any great loss, but I think that we would struggle to find an available replacement at this time of the year. Outside back depth is pretty ordinary, and possible replacements in the club would be Idris, Chee-Kam, Heleta and then straw clutching (Lovett, Milone).

• He’s only played 70 first grade games across 7 seasons, 47 of them for us in the last 2 years. I reckon he’s worth hanging onto for depth at least

• @Geo.:

@Kavi:

salfords been linked to him for a couple months

Yeah…old news….you will have to forgive happy …he only just got dial-up for his commodore64 last week…

😆

Floppy disks are all the rage in QLD this Xmas.

• Has anyone noted what position his been training. Still centre I think.

• @Chipofftheoldblock:

Happy to let Kevin go on the basis that we have someone better to come in and replace him

But IMO we don’t so I hope he is with WT for 2017. If he is still flailing defensively next season then we can only hope that Heleta steps up big time as his possible replacement. In 2018 supposedly we have plenty of cash to spend so if we are extremely fortunate we may have a gun in jersey 3 or 4 for a change.

• He is not going anywhere, the club tried to shop him around a few months ago but I could be wrong but I think he just got a new house and doesn’t want to leave town

• He recorded a ‘Locker Room’ interview a few weeks ago and spoke about potentially going to England before he came to the Tigers. He then says how he feels confident at the club and like he belongs in first grade for the first time ever. It’s a pretty open and honest interview. If he had any thoughts of leaving I think it would have come up. Was all media speculation on the back of us signing Idris IMO.

• I think we need him for 2017, we have had a dream run with injuries over the last two years.
    Idris is unlikely to play all games next season. We need more than just Heleta and Hunt as back up for the backline.

Recent Topics