Sir Andy Murray ???????

• Is this a joke ??

He finally makes No 1 after a million years on tour and he gets a Knighthood :crazy

Gee what does Navratilova ,Graf ,Serena Williams ,Sampras ,Borg , Djokovic , Federer get for multiple years on top ??

He would be my most loathed sports stars along with Lewis Hamilton :brick:

• Give Ana Ivanovic the knighthood instead.
    Or whatever the female equivalent is.

• ForumSupporter

@happy tiger:

Is this a joke ??

He finally makes No 1 after a million years on tour and he gets a Knighthood :crazy

Gee what does Navratilova ,Graf ,Serena Williams ,Sampras ,Borg , Djokovic , Federer get for multiple years on top ??

None of them dudes or dudets are from a Commonwealth Country….I often wonder about you sometimes …but then again I don’t…

• @Geo.:

@happy tiger:

Is this a joke ??

None of them dudes or dudets are from a Commonwealth Country….I often wonder about you sometimes …but then again I don’t…

The point was he did something good once …… and gets Knighted

Your not good with points though , not your fault , maybe I expect too much

• ForumSupporter

@happy tiger:

@Geo.:

@happy tiger:

Is this a joke ??

The point was he did something good once …… and gets Knighted

Your not good with points though , not your fault , maybe I expect too much

They will never get a Knighthood… :crazy

• So does this mean you’re a republican Happy?

• @Yossarian:

So does this mean you’re a republican Happy?

Just means Geo and Forrest Gump have something in common

And just to think I was going to start a New Years resolution to stop annoying Geo 😃

• @Sabre:

Give Ana Ivanovic the knighthood instead.
    Or whatever the female equivalent is.

The pork sword?

• Where’s that off season meme?

• @innsaneink:

Where’s that off season meme?

Its a bit like making Benji an Immortal based on 2005

Poms are all loons

• Didn’t most of the Pomgolian cricketers get a Gong when they finally beat the Aussies in an Ashes series?

• @happy tiger:

@innsaneink:

Where’s that off season meme?

Its a bit like making Benji an Immortal based on 2005

Poms are all loons

A WT Immortal? Yes he is that much at least. Very much doubt we win the 05 title if he wasn’t in our team.

• It would be fitting for Andy Murray to be officially known as Sir Moans-a-lot. His missus has more fire and brimstone in her than he has. Tennis has the dubious honour of unearthing more tossers per capita than pretty much every sport ever invented.

• @Fade To Black:

It would be fitting for Andy Murray to be officially known as Sir Moans-a-lot. His missus has more fire and brimstone in her than he has. Tennis has the dubious honour of unearthing more tossers per capita than pretty much every sport ever invented.

He and his Mum have had some unnatural dealings if you ask me 😮

• Banned

Murray is a good bloke, one of the more decent male tennis players.

Recent Topics