Radradra Gone After this Season

• Semi Radradra signed for two years with Toulon Rugby Union from end of 2017 Season

• Good.
    P*** off

• I’d be surprised if he makes it through this season.

• Add Parra to the list of clubs chasing our players…

• Good luck to him, yet another player using league to springboard his union career/slush fund.

• @2041:

Add Parra to the list of clubs chasing our players…

That list would probably already include every club, there are some quality players off contract here.

• @jirskyr:

@2041:

Add Parra to the list of clubs chasing our players…

That list would probably already include every club, there are some quality players off contract here.

Ok, I’ll rephrase it: “add Parra to the list of clubs with more money to offer our players than we can”. Which TBF may have been true already. But more legitimate money, now.

• Excellent - the sooner we get rid of all the mercenaries the better.

Much better to have players in the NRL that have a love for the game.

• @Russell:

Excellent - the sooner we get rid of all the mercenaries the better.

Much better to have players in the NRL that have a love for the game.

We might get enough for a two team comp.
    Actually Russ, most DO love the game, but they’re all professional( meaning they’re paid to play)
    Most that play purely for the love of the game , are playing in Park football.
    Come to think of it a hell of a lot are getting paid there too.

• ForumSupporter

See Ya mate…

Mal will probably give you the Anzac Test as a farewell…

• @Geo.:

See Ya mate…

Mal will probably give you the Anzac Test as a farewell…

BS, the only thing he will get is the Kangaroo mascot to wear from the sidelines.

NRL should stamp " never to be returned "

• Good to see him up and leave now, although I get the feeling with big Semi he is been badly manipulated by his manager

• @supercoach:

Good to see him up and leave now, although I get the feeling with big Semi he is been badly manipulated by his manager

That will probably be his defence when he fronts court for allegedly bashing his missus……my manager made me do it.
    The sooner pond scum like that code-hopping goon are out of the NRL the better.

• @Yossarian:

I’d be surprised if he makes it through this season.

Exactly. He’s a million to 1 of lasting the season IMO. He’ll either do the bolt to Fiji or if he’s found guilty of woman-beating hopefully he’ll be watching most of season 2017 from the remand yard.

• See ya Semi, don’t forget that NRL will continue, whether you play in it or not.
    Players come and go, he leaves, someone else fill his spot.

Recent Topics