50 more sleeps...

• Until kick off.
    I’m excited. /bigkev

• Even less for insomniacs.

• And ice addicts.

• I have a 2 year old daughter. What is this “sleep” thing you speak of?

Back to the footy though, yeh can’t wait for the season to start. Around 3 weeks until the 9s also, then a couple of trials…makes the time go that little bit quicker.

Go Tigers!!

• @Cultured Bogan:

And ice addicts.

They can use the method of 3 more dole payments until kick off.

• @matchball:

@Cultured Bogan:

And ice addicts.

They can use the method of 3 more dole payments until kick off.

Yehe, that was also how Bwaith measured his time at WT. Money for sweet f/a.

• It starts with the 9s for me…. Even though I think it’s meaningless… It’s still footy and we’re playing

• People discard the 9’s as a micky mouse comp, which it is to an extent, but look at how well all of the winners have gone following it. A strong showing would give us a ton of confidence imo.

• @innsaneink:

It starts with the 9s for me…. Even though I think it’s meaningless… It’s still footy and we’re playing

Yeah I get that but it isn’t real footy
    Nobody fields their best squads for the 9s.

It’s a showcase of what’s to come rd 1.

• @Cultured Bogan:

And ice addicts.

16 sleeps for Souths fans then.

• ForumSupporter

Who sleeps…?

• 50 sleeps until we see Robbie in a new suit.
    It’s going to be great when we smash them. I suspect he won’t play faking injury but really saving face.

• @Tbone:

@Cultured Bogan:

And ice addicts.

16 sleeps for Souths fans then.

Lol

• @matchball:

Until kick off.
    I’m excited. /bigkev

Like for the reminder and to encourage your real world use of Mathematics.

• Below are the sides NRL.com expects to play in the 1st game. Taking my Tigers glasses off i think this will be very tough. The two big inclusions are Farah and Idris. Fortunately i think the souths side has weaker centres and second rowers than we do which is saying a lot. I can’t see there being much in it but i reckon we will get up by 4.

South Sydney Rabbitohs

1. Greg Inglis, 2. Alex Johnston, 3. Bryson Goodwin, 4. Hymel Hunt, 5. Aaron Gray, 6. Cody Walker, 7. Adam Reynolds, 8. Tom Burgess, 9. Robbie Farah, 10. Robbie Rochow, 11. Kyle Turner, 12. John Sutton, 13. Sam Burgess. Interchange: 14. George Burgess, 15. Damien Cook, 16. Jason Clark, 17. Zane Musgrove.
    Wests Tigers

1. James Tedesco, 2. David Nofoaluma, 3. Kevin Naiqama, 4. Tim Simona, 5. Jordan Rankin, 6. Mitchell Moses, 7. Luke Brooks, 8. Aaron Woods, 9. Matt Ballin, 10. Sauaso Sue, 11. Chris Lawrence, 12. Josh Aloiai, 13. Elijah Taylor. Interchange: 14. Jacob Liddle, 15. Ava Seumanufagai, 16. Tim Grant, 17. Jamal Idris.

Recent Topics