Lamb Ad - 2017

Best one Yet…

Love it cause it offends everyone…

Yep its an equal opportunity ad.
Its funny that the abo’s are the only ones whining even though their characters were the heroes…its almost that time of year again…time to start burning the flag.

This is their ‘Australia Day’ lamb ad without mention of Australia day, lamb or what the whole thing is about.
A bit of fluff that means nothing and is put together on a huge budget by a bunch of man buns trying to show how clever they are and win an industry award.
Pathetic.

Haha this is hilarious.

If Cathy Freeman’s cool with it , all Australians should be

So very true , “we are all boat people”

Where’d you get those…Fyshwick…bwhahahaha…

Wonder how Col feels about it?

@cktiger:

This is their ‘Australia Day’ lamb ad without mention of Australia day, lamb or what the whole thing is about.
A bit of fluff that means nothing and is put together on a huge budget by a bunch of man buns trying to show how clever they are and win an industry award.
Pathetic.

I see it more as a condensed history message for those with a short attention span, or in need of a little reminder of the facts. For others it is simply funny, whilst also promoting lamb.

Well intentioned ad I thought. At the end of the day it is still an advertisement though.

@happy tiger:

I wonder just how fat big Cath plans on getting…needs to dust off those joggers of hers pronto.

@happy tiger:

But Cathy only speaks for herself and not for her people, every individual Aborigine has at least equal stakes to her even if their view is contradictory.

There goes this thread - - - - >

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.