When will they ever learn ...?

As no complaint has been lodged as yet can we assume more brown paper bags have been issued?Brown paper bags are not part of the salary cap.

Brooks have been very good at sorting things out in house over the years

I read an article where they were saying Roberts has matured. Yep onwards and upwards for this ratbag.

@supercoach:

Brooks have been very good at sorting things out in house over the years

I’m hoping you mean Bronc’s…

Where have all the flowers gone?

@innsaneink:

Where have all the flowers gone?

One of my favourite folk/protest songs it will never grow old in my mind

Doesn’t matter how much help is available to people……some people just can’t be helped…

In these situations the offenders must want to help themselves first and foremost…

Another idiot who seems to think he’s God’s gift… regardless of how much he would improve our playing roster, I’m glad he’s not with us.

If the NRL was serious, this clown would never play again. He has not lived up to his potential at the Broncos anyway. Has speed but not the brains to use it effectively on a consistent basis.

For mine, any sort of violence towards a female is far worse than any other indiscretion that we see from NRL players. Even poor old Mitch Pearce and his short lived affair with a dog whom I might add, has since admitted that he/she enjoyed the brief dalliance with an NRL star.

James Roberts: entering a very select, multi-club, repeat opportunity, infamous recidivist group.

Arana Taumata
Todd Carney
John Hopoate
Greg Bird
Anthony Watts
John Elias
Russell Packer
Albert Kelly

You’ll probably just find out it was some Brisbane Easts player anyway ……

Quite easy to get confused when you get down to Cooparoo

Used to go to Langlands Park for a few live bands in my day ,always had to check if the GIRLS had Adam’s Apple’s or were just Adam’s

@happy tiger:

Used to go to Langlands Park for a few live bands in my day ,always had to check if the GIRLS had Adam’s Apple’s or were just Adam’s

Was that before or after you had your teeth knocked down your throat for touching up a random chick Happy?

Its always good to check before telling your mates you got punched out by a chick!

^^^^^^^^ Cat fight…. 😆 😆

When will they ever learn…?

@happy tiger:

Surgery for that one too Happy, so unless you want to go for the grab or are into a lucky dip or changing things up, check for the outward forearm roll.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.