Jarrod Mullen tests positive to Anabolic Steroid

Fox Sports are alleging he has failed his A sample test and will face a four year ban if found guilty with his B sample

can’t catch a break can he

@Geo.:

Who…

Your locked in Fantasy League captain

I wonder of he got desperate in recent years trying to find a fix for his hammy’s, or if he’s just a blatant cheat. Yes i know he’s a cheat either way, but i can see why he would take the risk if he believed it would fix his hamstring problems, not that i condone it of course.

Was always terribly overrated anyway.

@king sirro:

I wonder of he got desperate in recent years trying to find a fix for his hammy’s, or if he’s just a blatant cheat. Yes i know he’s a cheat either way, but i can see why he would take the risk if he believed it would fix his hamstring problems, not that i condone it of course.

Was always terribly overrated anyway.

That was never going to be a fix for his hamstrings. It’s a pretty random steroid for him to have used in isolation (if he did).

The knights will have a large warchest to chase a half for 2018 and perhaps even 2017.Poor buggers look odds on for spoon before a ball has been kicked.

@jadtiger:

The knights will have a large warchest to chase a half for 2018 and perhaps even 2017.Poor buggers look odds on for spoon before a ball has been kicked.

As long as they save their one win for the season to either the Roosters ,Dogs or Rabbits I’ll be happy

@happy tiger:

@jadtiger:

As long as they save their one win for the season to either the Roosters ,Dogs or Rabbits I’ll be happy

Theyve already pencilled us in. With good reason!!! 😆

The appropriate punishment would be to keep playing for Newcastle wouldn’t it?

If i was him, id make sure i kept the reciepts and got a refund cause they did nothing for his game.

@gallagher:

@happy tiger:

@jadtiger:

Theyve already pencilled us in. With good reason!!! 😆

Very sad but true in the last 2 years they have beaten us 3 from 4

He can’t be that bad a bloke….the Johns bros vouch for him-they’re respectable blokes aren’t they? Surely

Wonder if they’ll strip the spoon from the knights?

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Go to https://weststigersforum.com/reset to reset your password, otherwise send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.