Mike Baird resigns

Just saw the news on the bottom of the screen on ABC24

Excellent news! Hopefully karma comes back to bite this corrupt bastard and all his business mates

Best news i have heard for a long while.He was promoted well beyond his capabilities

@Geo.:

Who’s he play for…

Now in the reggies

Someone’s been up to no good.

Greyhound thing stuffed his reputation

I wonder if we can bring him out of retirement up north? The POS Annastacia Palaszczuk we have leading us is a joke. It would be funny if it wasnt serious.

@Love the WestsTigers:

@Geo.:

Who’s he play for…

Now in the reggies

Oh… I read it initially as re-signs…bloody hyphens or lack thereof…

@Geo.:

Who’s he play for…

The likely new Deputy Premier Dominic Perrottet is a mad keen Wests Tigers supporter.

Will this appease The Nationals?

@Newtown:

@Geo.:

Who’s he play for…

The likely new Deputy Premier Dominic Perrottet is a mad keen Wests Tigers supporter.

Must b shonky as all the others that follow us are

Wow. Some people have some short memories. It’s the Least corrupt and most efficient state govt we’ve had in a long time and people rubbish him. Some of you guys honestly are jokes.

NSW took a hit today. Hopefully he takes some well deserved time to help with his ill family.

@Swordy:

I wonder if we can bring him out of retirement up north? The POS Annastacia Palaszczuk we have leading us is a joke. It would be funny if it wasnt serious.

Yea that would probably work because you haven’t got anything left to sell in Qld.

@hammertime:

Wow. Some people have some short memories. It’s the Least corrupt and most efficient state govt we’ve had in a long time and people rubbish him. Some of you guys honestly are jokes.

NSW took a hit today. Hopefully he takes some well deserved time to help with his ill family.

:roll :roll :roll Oh stop - my stomach hurts. Let me know when you come out of your bubble.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.