Opposed Training Session

• Noted that in the videos posted on twitted that Michael Chee-Kam had the no.4 on his back, maybe something to do with simona news??

Also saw Jordan Rankin Kicking off :bash :bash

• ForumSupporter

#savetimsim

• @Born tiger:

Noted that in the videos posted on twitted that Michael Chee-Kam had the no.4 on his back, maybe something to do with simona news??

Also saw Jordan Rankin Kicking off:bash :bash

The sky is falling, the sky is falling.

• Naiqama running in the 9 jersey 😲 😃

• @Born tiger:

Noted that in the videos posted on twitted that Michael Chee-Kam had the no.4 on his back, maybe something to do with simona news??

Also saw Jordan Rankin Kicking off :bash :bash

Lets hope he was practicing kicking off for NSW Cup. 🙏

• @palms:

Naiqama running in the 9 jersey 😲 😃

Well we do need another 9, we only have 3. 😮

• The ease with which Naiqama scored didn’t fill me with confidence that our defence has improved in the off season!!

• Banned

Naqaima certainly can attack and is very strong for his size. If only he could make the right decisions in defence.

• @TopTiger:

The ease with which Naiqama scored didn’t fill me with confidence that our defence has improved in the off season!!

You would hope that first grade centres would be making some in-roads into NSW Cup centres…unproven in first grade at that. I wouldn’t read too much in to it. If it was the other way around then i’d have some concerns.

• Is there any info on how much time has been put into " golden point scenarios’.
    Why not do it at end of each training session, when everyone is fatigued, if you keep practicing, when it actually happens, everyone will know what their job is.
    might make the difference in ensuring a top 8 finish

• coule mean nothing but team 1 from the get go seemed to be:

1. Teddy
    2. Nofo
    3. Kev
    4. MCK
    5. Rankin
    6. Moses
    7. Brooks
    8. Ava
    9. Liddle
    10. Woods
    11. Lawrence
    12. Sue (right)
    13. ET

later in the clip see saw McIllwrick, Heleta and Eisenhuth playing for team 1.

couldnt see Grant, Simona, Ballin, Aloiai or Idris anywhere

• Hope they belted each other!

With JJ in the 17, Sue on an edge is worth a go.

Watching the clip, I kept seeing Lawrence cutting in most times… I want to see him mix this up somewhat in 17 and take them on wider from time to time. Our edge runners play too tight for my liking.

• Banned

@Tiger Watto:

Hope they belted each other!

Watching the clip, I kept seeing Lawrence cutting in most times… I want to see him mix this up somewhat in 17 and take them on wider from time to time. Our edge runners play too tight for my liking.

Interesting pick up on Lawrence. He does cut in doesn’t he. He should watch some footage of Terry Hill beating players on the outside. Hill wasn’t the fastest but had a great nack of skipping outside his man then using his strength. If Lawrence could work on that to add variety it would be great.

• It seems we play with this tactic on both sides to try and drag the defense in, creating an overlap out wide for Tedesco to take advantage of. Unfortunately Lawrence only needs the attention of 1 defender to drag him down and teams just slide off. I totally agree that running an overs line would see him beat that one defender who sets himself for the unders line.

• @king sirro:

@Tiger Watto:

Hope they belted each other!

Interesting pick up on Lawrence. He does cut in doesn’t he. He should watch some footage of Terry Hill beating players on the outside. Hill wasn’t the fastest but had a great nack of skipping outside his man then using his strength. If Lawrence could work on that to add variety it would be great.

We don’t have issues with our attack , bar needing a power runner in the opposition’s red zone which may be fixed with Idris and possibly Sue playing wider

Our defence needs to be the thing that wins us games in 2017

Recent Topics