11. Josh Aloiai

12. Chris Lawrence

13. Elijah Taylor.

14. Jacob Liddle

15. Ava Seumanufagai

16. Tim Grant

17. JJ Felise

Decent looking side IMO

No Rankin, that is a plus, backline looks ok, forwards as expected, bench is not balanced, 3 props and a hooker, need a backrower there.

@851:

No Rankin, that is a plus, backline looks ok, forwards as expected, bench is not balanced, 3 props and a hooker, need a backrower there.

It’s ok Taylor will fit him in. But the side looks good.

JJ Felise… Watch this kid!

I’m surprised Simona is there…don’t Fox read the Mole…

#savetimsim

@Muffstar:

@851:

It’s ok Taylor will fit him in. But the side looks good.

Taylors on the phone to Foxsports right now , to complaint to them about the disgraceful omission of our clubs most talented and speedy Player.
He’s frothing at he mouth over such a glaring insult to his most valuable player( especially as he’s already filled out the 3,2,and 1 points for the weekly best player awards. 😆

That’s the exact side I would pick as well. Good team

Pretty solid side TBH.

Good Team, Hope they go with it.

Love to see every clubs best 17 lined up against our best 17 , see the comparisons

We’re still missing that threat in the backrow but hopefully Aloiai can develop as a running threat like his started to show glimpses of towards the back end of last year. It’s amazing the difference a quality centre can make to the look of a backline.

I dont see it as a complete team.

No real fear factor in forwards or out wide.

Time will tell how many games Ballin starts in let alone plays, I’m really excited about Idris, hopefully!

That’s the best team we can hope for given who we have on our roster and I think it’s a decent team. Not sure it’s top 4 but one that should be competitive against most of the other clubs.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Go to https://weststigersforum.com/reset to reset your password, otherwise send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.