Happy Birthday Jason Taylor

• Just want to wish our beloved coach a big Happy 46th Birthday for today

When Jason blows the candles out and is making his wish to the Footy Gods , what do you think he will be wishing for ??

By the way , a Happy Birthday to my better half , she turns 45 also

I know what she’ll be wishing for very late this evening , that I don’t give her the tap on the shoulder :roll

• Happy Birthday JT.

Most likely wish for no further scandals and a team that tries 100%

• I think he’ll be praying for a good performance from our 9 -whoever it may be as well as no blow out score lines. Tight wins and losses will keep the the knives in their sheaths.

• happy birthday Jason!
    …didn’t realise he was only 24 days older than me. i could have done so much more with my life, wish i was coaching the Tigers this year like Jason is.

• ForumSupporter

Come at me Bro…

• Yes, this thread won’t degenerate into a hate fest.

• 46 is a tough year… at 45 you still feel young, but once you go one more you start realising your closer to 50!

JT is probably wishing Idris has the best year of his career!

• Happy birthday coach and mate I hope you prove a lot of people wrong and finally bring us a good year and a few more to follow. If not I doubt we will be talking about your 47th birthday on this forum

• @Tiger Watto:

46 is a tough year… at 45 you still feel young, but once you go one more you start realising your closer to 50!

I’m guessing JT has felt more like 50 since at least the middle of 2015.

• @Tiger Watto:

46 is a tough year… at 45 you still feel young, but once you go one more you start realising your closer to 50!

I’ll let you know how I go with that in a couple of weeks.
    i generally tell people of older than i am, because they often reply “you look really good for 49”. works on the young folks at work.

• @Tigerdon:

@Tiger Watto:

I’ll let you know how I go with that in a couple of weeks.
    i generally tell people of older than i am, because they often reply “you look really good for 49”. works on the young folks at work.

Its just an observation which I’m currently going through also…

• ForumSupporter

@Tiger Watto:

😮 Want a tissue…

• @Geo.:

@Tiger Watto:

😮 Want a tissue…

only if I get as old as you

• HAPPY BIRTHDAY JT. here’s hoping you get your one year contract extension.

• “I’m guessing JT has felt more like 50 since at least the middle of 2015”.

I agree, he has had a tough time and virtually no off season break 2015/16. Still, he’s a tough one, looks lean and healthy to me and ready to go. Good luck!!!

Recent Topics