Unfiltered: Luke Brooks..

• ForumSupporter

Unfiltered: Luke Brooks

Dan Talintyre (Twitter: @dantalintyre)

Thu 2nd February, 09:00AM

Luke Brooks talks about the year that was and the year to come.

See what Luke had to say about his form in 2016, his partnership with Mitchell Moses, working with Elijah Taylor and what he hopes to improve on in the year ahead!

http://www.weststigers.com.au/news/2017/02/02/unfiltered_luke_broo.af_news.html

• ForumSupporter

Cool head Luke…

Big year…smash it champ…

• I hope he plays well this year and is that calm head out there, he works on getting the repeat sets, long kicks that turn the opposition around and have them start from deep in their own half.

If we can get our Defence sorted brooks and Moses can get is to finals football.

• Lead the way Brooksy!

Interesting he says they’ve been working on plays that better suit the strengths of the left edge, him, Rowdy, the centre & the winger….keeping us in suspense!

• Poor Brooksy still struggles with a camera and a mike pointed at him from close range. In saying that he made a point of saying what a tight and happy group they are and as he said that is where it all starts from, although I guess it is easy to be a happy group before a ball has been kicked off yet.

Anyway I hope he slays them in 2017, I still think he is better than most no7s and I also hope as the years role on he gains more confidence with his media roles!!!

• I’ve been fairly critical of Brooks mainly because I know how well he can play and I want to see that every week. The kid can play football and some of the things I have seen him do on the park are phenomenal. He also has a knack of putting himself in the right spot seen through the amount of intercepts he takes.

On a side note, was that Suli running the switch play with him towards the end on the wing?

• There no excitement from him. It’s robotic.
    It’s seems very few fans are excited about him as well.

I’m betting this is the last season of Luke Brooks as a Tiger.

• @matchball:

There no excitement from him. It’s robotic.

I think thats more to do with Brooks been way out of his comfort zone when talking to the media

• @supercoach:

@matchball:

I think thats more to do with Brooks been way out of his comfort zone when talking to the media

Yeah for sure but he should be up to it by now.
    Both on and off the field.
    It’s hard to make a case for him getting more than 500k a season.
    Time to focus on Moses, Tedesco and I guess Woods even though he is pushing it in value v worth. Tough choices will be made.

• @matchball:

@supercoach:

@matchball:

Yeah for sure but he should be up to it by now.
    Both on and off the field.
    It’s hard to make a case for him getting more than 500k a season.
    Time to focus on Moses, Tedesco and I guess Woods even though he is pushing it in value v worth. Tough choices will be made.

Turned 22 in December. He’s just a shy kid he’ll get better at public speaking as he gets older. It’s not easy

Recent Topics