Centres: T.Trbojevic, j.Indris
    Reserves: J.Drew, Allwood
    Fullbacks: RTS, Tadesco, Ponga
    Reserves: Gela-Mosby, J.Hunt
    Are there any improvements i can make?
    which players i should get instead?
    it would be appreciated

• Don’t give your secrets away!!!.

Squads at this point are merely placeholders, you will completely change them when you see round 1 selections and injuries from the 9’s and trials

• Happy Heroes and EB’s Superstars will be logged in tomorrow evening Geo thank you

Bit on tonight mate

What’s this cache stuff ……

• ForumSupporter

@happy tiger:

Happy Heroes and EB’s Superstars will be logged in tomorrow evening Geo thank you

Bit on tonight mate

What’s this cache stuff ……

Wrong thread……

There were some issues last night when it 1st opened when people tried to log in it took them to the 2016 thank you page…to rectify you had to clear your cache/browsing history…I know that will be tough for you and all those ‘special sites’ you visit…

I believe that is now rectified so just log into https://fantasy.nrl.com and you should be right if not let me know and I’ll help you out…

• Is Tariq Sims a good option in the forwards?

• Probably only average swag. His game has dropped fairly dramatically in the last 2 or so seasons, from being an Origin probable to run-of-the-mill after injuring his knee/leg around 2014.

• @Fade To Black:

Probably only average swag. His game has dropped fairly dramatically in the last 2 or so seasons, from being an Origin probable to run-of-the-mill after injuring his knee/leg around 2014.

Who would be a better choice?

Recent Topics